2014 Range Rover

2014 Land Rover Range Rover

2014 Land Rover Range Rover

Have You Driven the 2014 Land Rover Range Rover?

Best SUV you could ever own!

by Rangeman from Mount Airy, NC on Thu Aug 17 2017

Powerful, elegant, superior ride and comfort, sexy and sleek. Nothing I've ever driven performs and rides like a full size Range Rover Supercharged

A Step Up From Before

by OutdoorsMan from New Haven on Thu Aug 29 2013

I had owned the previous Range Rover and loved that one dearly, so the next RR had big shoes to fill which is has. As a family car, the only draw back is the lack of seven seats for the when the kids have friends over, but apart from that, serves all my basic family needs excellently. Besides if you need seven seat, get a Discovery 4 or the new RR Sport. I must confess that the styling at first I was apprehensive about, but it has grown on me and it still is a Range Rover, but brought into the 21st Century whilst hold the key core values a Range Rover must have. Off-roading, comfort, space, refinement are all present, thus making it a car for all occasions. I have taken it off-road several times, and I could not fault it. I must mention the Wade Sensing gadget on the car, it really can help when you are in deep water, and save you from an expensive mistake. The top of the range model is very quick for something of it's weight and size, it really does shift extremely quickly, thus I would recommend buying the 5.0L Supercharged V8 if you want one of these. Reliability is not what Jaguar Land Rover are renowned for but I have had this car six months and there have been no faults as of yet. The only issue was a flat tire, which was down to a nail on the road, but not the cars fault. The 2014 Range Rover is a brilliant car, and I could not fault is from my perspective. If you are considering one of these, I say go for it, you won't regret it!

Sweet Ride

by Scott from Providence Rhode Island on Wed Apr 16 2014

I just bought the new 8 cylinder 5.0 LWB Range Rover last week . This is my 4th Range Rover and by far it has exceeded all my expectations. 0-60 is just ridiculously quick. The handling is superb. The options are crazy cool and preactical. Usually I would has leased it! Not this one ! It's a keeper Scott Rhode Island

Set the standard

by Traffic Comfort Driver from Oceanside, NY on Fri May 06 2016

Truly love this Vehicle! I have owned a RR sport for a few years decided needed a little more comfort during my 2 hour heck commute. Purchased this vehicle and have not been happier since. My back is no longer hurting me when i get home, nor am i angry and frustrated in a traffic jam. Enjoy listening to the SAT radio, Sinatra is now all i listen to can appreciate his music in my quiet cabin. The thing i love the most is the comfort as bumpy roads go largely unnoticed. Have not had any mechanical issues as of yet. Really happy i purchased this car.

The Best SUV to OWN

by nice2bme from Myrtle Beach, SC on Mon Feb 26 2018

Greatest SUV ever. Style, comfort, super fast. Loved it every day. I owned the supercharged v-8. It was an exceptional ride and even had an electric mini fridge.

Toyota Land Cruiser

by TrippK from Cherry Hills Village, CO. on Tue May 16 2017

Beautiful luxury SUV that site on top of the luxury SUV category. The room is perfect and the 4 wheel capability is un-matched.

Not Good Yet Again

by An Englishman Abroad from Sarasota Florida on Thu Jul 18 2013

Being English I do have a leaning to 'British' Cars, sadly this latest R Rover still has the same faults as my 2 previous ones. 4 electrical faults in the first 2 months of ownership. Underpowered badly torqued configuration. Hope the new Jaguar F type can put my faith back in their products

Does not recommend this car!!

SuperCharged Rover..Jake Kaplans...John Vallante

by Jay Vee from Houston on Tue Jan 12 2016

Land Rover has excelled beyond imagine. I've owned a 2003 Range Rover but nothing compares to the new and improved 2014 Supercharged Range Rover. Luxury inside and out, performance, elegance.

2014 Range Rover HSE

by Walter from Ocean Springs, Mississippi on Wed Feb 21 2018

Surprised my with with a black on black Range with all black interior (and black headliner). It was her dream car but at the wrong time because of our relationship. I'm not a SUV guy, but I REALLY, REALLY liked that car. It rode really smooth, but you could still tell you were in an SUV. You don't need the V8....trust me the supercharged V6 is PLENTY unless you just have the extra money! Awesome car, massage seats, panoramic roof, vehicle lowering, and best of all the auto start/stop at lights that helps you get close to 24mpg (and premium gas is not required....only recommended). We sold it 6 months later so I don't truly know the reliability, but I was sold on what I knew.

The most prestigious car I?ve ever owned.

by Jado from on Fri Oct 06 2017

This car is the best SUV ever, all other SUV?s are the same, however Range Rover has a unique personality that makes you different.

1 2

Our Take on the 2014 Land Rover Range Rover

The 2014 Land Rover Range Rover is a plush, powerful SUV that offers more off-road capability than most owners will ever need. It remains the ultraluxury SUV benchmark.

The name "Range Rover" has permeated much of Land Rover's lineup thanks to the addition of the Range Rover Evoque small crossover and Range Rover Sport SUV. The 2014 Range Rover Sport now shares its platform with the Range Rover, but is considerably less expensive.

As Land Rover's top-of-the-line model, the Range Rover carries a premium price tag: The 2014 starts at $84,225 including a $925 destination charge, but the supercharged V-8 models we tested — both regular- and long-wheelbase versions — start at $101,025 and... Read More