2014 Land Rover Range Rover

A Step Up From Before

by from New Haven on August 29, 2013

I had owned the previous Range Rover and loved that one dearly, so the next RR had big shoes to fill which is has. As a family car, the only draw back is the lack of seven seats for the when the kids have friends over, but apart from that, serves all my basic family needs excellently. Besides if you need seven seat, get a Discovery 4 or the new RR Sport. I must confess that the styling at first I was apprehensive about, but it has grown on me and it still is a Range Rover, but brought into the 21st Century whilst hold the key core values a Range Rover must have. Off-roading, comfort, space, refinement are all present, thus making it a car for all occasions. I have taken it off-road several times, and I could not fault it. I must mention the Wade Sensing gadget on the car, it really can help when you are in deep water, and save you from an expensive mistake. The top of the range model is very quick for something of it's weight and size, it really does shift extremely quickly, thus I would recommend buying the 5.0L Supercharged V8 if you want one of these. Reliability is not what Jaguar Land Rover are renowned for but I have had this car six months and there have been no faults as of yet. The only issue was a flat tire, which was down to a nail on the road, but not the cars fault. The 2014 Range Rover is a brilliant car, and I could not fault is from my perspective. If you are considering one of these, I say go for it, you won't regret it!

Sweet Ride

by from Providence Rhode Island on April 16, 2014

I just bought the new 8 cylinder 5.0 LWB Range Rover last week . This is my 4th Range Rover and by far it has exceeded all my expectations. 0-60 is just ridiculously quick. The handling is superb. The options are crazy cool and preactical. Usually I would has leased it! Not this one ! It's a keeper Scott Rhode Island

Set the standard

by from Oceanside, NY on May 6, 2016

Truly love this Vehicle! I have owned a RR sport for a few years decided needed a little more comfort during my 2 hour heck commute. Purchased this vehicle and have not been happier since. My back is no longer hurting me when i get home, nor am i angry and frustrated in a traffic jam. Enjoy listening to the SAT radio, Sinatra is now all i listen to can appreciate his music in my quiet cabin. The thing i love the most is the comfort as bumpy roads go largely unnoticed. Have not had any mechanical issues as of yet. Really happy i purchased this car.

Not Good Yet Again

by from Sarasota Florida on July 18, 2013

Being English I do have a leaning to 'British' Cars, sadly this latest R Rover still has the same faults as my 2 previous ones. 4 electrical faults in the first 2 months of ownership. Underpowered badly torqued configuration. Hope the new Jaguar F type can put my faith back in their products

SuperCharged Rover..Jake Kaplans...John Vallante

by from Houston on January 12, 2016

Land Rover has excelled beyond imagine. I've owned a 2003 Range Rover but nothing compares to the new and improved 2014 Supercharged Range Rover. Luxury inside and out, performance, elegance.

range rover superchareged

by from on July 16, 2017

state of the art machinery a pristine technology however parts and service can be costly . comfort and performance is without a doubt one of a kind for a suv in that family.

Beautiful car in and out

by from Virginia on June 14, 2017

The most luxuriest, smoothest vehicle have ever driven. It's very high preforming and gets a check for aesthetics.

Another comfortable and agile Land Rover vehicle

by from Woodstock, CT on May 27, 2017

This car meets and surpasses my needs. Great for around town and well as long distance travel. Gas mileage surprisingly good. The most comfortable seats I've ever experienced.

Toyota Land Cruiser

by from Cherry Hills Village, CO. on May 16, 2017

Beautiful luxury SUV that site on top of the luxury SUV category. The room is perfect and the 4 wheel capability is un-matched.

Our Expert Review: 2014 Land Rover Range Rover