2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Range Rover Evoque Land Rover
Explore the 2017 Range Rover Evoque Land Rover
Shop the 2017 Range Rover Evoque Land Rover

Used Landrover

Great vehicle combining luxury and sport. I am thrilled to own it. It should be reliable and fun to drive for many years. My wife and I will take many trips with it.

My Dream Car- Most Beautiful SUV EVER

The SUV has very low miles, the black exterior had no crashes and the interior looks practically new. It was taken care of for sure.

Love the vehicle!

Would purchase again. Comfortable and roomy without being too large. We have owned two other BMWs and this vehicle far exceeds those cars in terms of comfort and amenities.

1.7

Should come standard with a tow truck

Most unreliable vehicle I have ever owned. Only vehicle that required me to tow it back to the dealership. Didn’t trust it on the highway let alone off-road. Case in point, it got stuck in a small snow drift in my back alley as I was backing out of my garage. I took a financial hit to get rid of it and feel good about the decision.

By Far, the best vehicle I have ever owned.

This vehicle is Great for a DIY type of person who prefers to avoid the expensive service department at the dealership in order to save on maintenance costs.

Good looking car that I have seen

It is just the style of car that I wanted to have. Very nice looking and just fit right on me. I loved the exterior style so much, something very unique that I liked to see. Just exactly the one that I like to purchase for my retirement gift.

In Love with my Land Rover

Beautiful car and has so many extras. Rides smooth and is very comfortable. Comfort for backseat riders. Plenty of space. Highly recommend this vehicle for everyday commutes and road trips.

It is one of a kind of car

The SUV is one of a kind Ragtop convertible wild orange color awesome rims and wheels great stereo system could use a little more go though

Love it!

Beautiful, very comfortable, has power and the size is perfect for any occasion. Single or with family, not to mention very stylish. Thank you! '

1.9

Don't do it!

I have owned almost every luxury car brand out there and this Range Rover Evoque is the absolute worst car I've ever owned. It's unreliable. It's been in the shop for 3 months in the first two years. 3 MONTHS! And I bought it brand new. They have had to replace the engine once, the coolant system twice and you can forget about the bluetooth system. I have never been more disappointed in a car.