2004 Lexus GX 470 consumer reviews

Photo not available
Explore the 2004 Lexus GX 470
Shop the 2004 Lexus GX 470

Excited to get a Luxury SUV at an affordable price

This is a vehicle with a great reputation. Has the V8 engine shared with several Toyota vehicles that is known to run forever. Looking forward to years of service from this SUV while riding in the luxury that Lexus is known for.

Most reliable car I've owned

Best car I've owned! Lasted me 200k miles. And still going strong. Does everything I need. Great for the beach too! Lexus is the way to go!

Built to last

My family love this vehicle. Toyota & Lexus's are built to last forever. I would buy again in a heartbeat! I only wish they were bigger for a full size family.

Best car (SUV) I?ve ever owned

This car meets all my needs. It is so comfortable and whisper quiet even at high speeds. The seats are comfortable and I especially love the heated seat option. The NAV is a bit dated but I use my phone anyway. The only negative is that cargo space is quite limited.

great luxury SUV for interested customers

car is great for long rides, carries 7 passengers well.handling is great! acceleration is medium, seats are cushy, feel of the road geat! workmanship excellent.

Fantastic Used Buy

This vehicle is a gem. I had a lot of criteria to meet. I needed something dead reliable, extremely safe, heated seats (my wife's demand), hold 7 people (2 adults, 5 kids) for kayak trips, and nice enough to meet customers in. I found an '04 with bluetooth (owner had it installed) and no navigation which is perfect because I heard the navi isn't that good. Purchased with 147k on the odometer, everything works as it should, no rattles. I've put over 4k on it. The ride is great. I didn't realize how much I would appreciate the adjustable suspension. On the soft setting the gravel road to the horse barn has become pleasant and in the firmer settings it lets you travel surprisingly fast on winding roads. Wife and kids love it too. Cons- no surprise here, premium fuel, under 20 mpg.

Wonderful car

This car has been great to me. Get's great gas mileage. Drives really well. I would buy again and again!

Great vehicle

This vehicle held its value much better than most. 3rd row vehicle that is roomy enough but not impossible to park...,

4.3

Oldie but goodie

Exterior design is a bit off in my taste but ride and build quality are strongest points. I wish to have more than five gears.. If you fan of japanese cars and you don't like 2010+ flimsy design and state of urgency feeling you might consider this SUV.

4.4

Most amazing car I have ever bought

The way the 2004 Lexus gx470 works is that it has a modern yet classic look to it and a tough 4.7 V8 engine makes the car, one of the best cars out there, I never once had a problem with it, I currently own a 2014 Lexus rx350 and would rather have my gx470 back.