2010 Lexus IS 250C consumer reviews

side view of 2010 IS 250C Lexus
Explore the 2010 Lexus IS 250C
Shop the 2010 Lexus IS 250C

I love this car.

Consumer reports gave it great ratings all the way around. They were on the money. Best Luxury car out there for this price range is a Lexus. I used true car to find it and checked it out on consumer reports. If your buying a car always check the consumer reports before you buy. If its rated bad theres a reason, and will help you avoid a money pit.

Fantastic car

Great car that is fun to drive, stylish and reliable. I bought this car new in 2010 and now (2018) it still looks and drives wonderfully.

This car turns heads

Looks great rides smooth can't ask for anything more. Every time I drive this car someone comments . And when people see the car turn into a convertible the looks are amazing.this truly is the best car I ever owned

Fun and stylish convertible

Love this car, rides great, very smooth. Hardtop convertible. Trunk space is small when top is down, but otherwise, wonderful fun car to drive! Very classy!

Very classy, and luxurious car!

We now have 3 Lexus cars, if anyone can find a more reliable car, please let me know. I am such a believer! Cars.com made finding me my car in Pennsylvania possible. They just kept looking for me until I was happy! I am not easy to work with to make happy!

Love this car!

Looks amazing and drives perfectly! In 4 years, I haven't had one mechanical issue. I would stick to this car, but they discontinued the convertible. :(

4.0

Nice Car

Not sure if it it is just my car that's doing it, but it's very noisy. It rattles a lot, but it's ok.

Lots better than my 1969 GTO convertable

I am 6'5" and I fit comfortably with the top up or down. Hard top opens and closes within 16 seconds. I get 29 MPH in and around with as high as 32 on the highway (65++). Only complaint is it doesn't have a USB pickup, I think the later models do. Only maintenance so far has been oil changes and a Lexus driven front mat change-out. No, it is not a stop light to stop light car, but a really comfortable top down or up cruiser.

Nice car which should hold its value

A fun and solid car. Hard top is a huge advantage over a rag top as far as road noise and comfort. Also being a Lexus it should retain its value more so than many brands.

Great Convertable

My last convertible was a 1969 GTO. Big, big difference. Much stiffer frame, love the hard top, good trunk space with top up, good performance and 32 MPG at 70 - 75 on the highway.