2010 Lexus IS 350C consumer reviews

side view of 2010 IS 350C Lexus
Explore the 2010 Lexus IS 350C
Shop the 2010 Lexus IS 350C

Most Fun Car I've Owned

I really enjoy driving this gorgeous car around town, especially with the retractable hardtop down. It has a sporty look and feel, accelerates well, and draws second looks everywhere I go. I am well satisfied with its responsiveness and handling on the highway, too. Backup camera, cool headlights, keyless operation, navigation system, air conditioned leather seats, and excellent sound system are some of my favorite features. Major drawacks are lack of cargo space when the top is down and a back seat area, that, although beautiful, is too small for (most) adults, but I knew that when I bought it and don't need it to be either a packhorse or limo. My mechanic tells me it will be as easy to maintain as the wonderfully reliable make I've driven for the past 20 years.

Best Convertible Hands Down

Before I bought my 350c a year ago, I researched and test drove every convertible on the market. Hands down, the Lexus 350c is the best on the market. It is gorgeous, handles like a race car and is very powerful. I get so many compliments on this car, not that I need any, but it is definitely a head turner. A great car for the money and it is holding its value too. A very usable back seat, very comfortable ride, and has all the bells and whistles you could ever want. I love my Lexie!

GREAT CAR and Great Performance.

As a retired Professional Mechanic and business owner I am truly impressed with the performance and handling of this sporty car. The Lexus IS350C is one car for the books. It is going to be hard to drive or ride in anything less after driving our Lexus. I have been in, drove and worked on all types of cars in the past 47 years of driving and repairing cars and this is at the top of my list of all time greats, Hands Down.. I do not think you can do any better, only as good maybe. So if you are in the market for a very nice, great riding, super handling car, then this is worth a look see and test drive.. I think you will be amazed..

4.4

Really nice car

Purchased this vehicle to replace a 911 Turbo. Great car if you need 4 seater. Mine has the "F" Sport package which has everything including awesome black wheels to go with the blak ext and black int. I get nothing but compliments on the looks and find the performance top notch.