2014 Lincoln MKX consumer reviews

side view of 2014 MKX Lincoln
Explore the 2014 Lincoln MKX
Shop the 2014 Lincoln MKX

Fully loaded...comfort...hands free phone...clean

This car has plenty of legroom in front and back seats. It is a very comfortable car to drive. Purchased as certified pre-owned with ~18 months remaining warranty from 6 year/100,000 miles as well as tire/wheel warranty.

Great car

Have been looking for a great comfortable car for the family to drive and we found it with this one. Like the handling, the solidness, and the Performace. Overall this car is a great option.

Love My Lincoln

So comfortable, sporty, and classy all in one!! I love the style of the MKX and I would recommend this car to anyone. The ride is so smooth.

The Fanciest Car I?ve owned

This car is amazing! It has all of the extra stuff that just make driving it so comfortable! Heated seats, cooled seats, navigation, steering wheel keys, back up camera, sun roof and moon roof! I love it!! It also has a keyless start and an automatic tailgate! There is plenty of room for 5 people and the back has a ton of room for shopping or groceries!! The drive is so smooth and the engine is so quite you can barely hear it!

Happy Owner

This car offers all the features I wanted and a very nice and stylish interior, by far the smoothest ride of any SUV I have owned.

Great luxury SUV without the luxury price.

This car looks and drives really good. Fully loaded with all the whistles and bells. Luxury SUV without the Luxury price. Smooth drive and feel.

Most enjoyable dependable vehicle I have owned

My wife especially enjoys it since her short stature makes driving standard sedans difficult because she doesn't feel like she's in control. With this MKX SUV she feels totally in control, since she's sitting up higher and can see much better. We also love the extra space, the overall stylish look, and the weight of the vehicle makes us feel safer.

Great car

This is a comfortable riding SUV, very smooth and quiet. Lots of luxury features, safety features, and fun to drive.

Love This vehicle! Very luxurious!!!

It meets all my needs and expectations!! Plenty of leg room, very comfortable. Love the navigation system and phone system!!!

NICE WHEELS

Can't believe how much room there is - and the heated and air conditioned seats are the bomb! It fits our lifestyle so well.