2009 Lotus Elise

Unique and fast

by from Austin, TX on July 20, 2015

I've had my Laser Blue SC beauty since she was brand new. Never had a lick of trouble. I still get up some mornings at 0430 just to drive on my very favorite road: sweeping curves, tight essex, off-camber, banked, elevation changes, etc. It's got lots of amazing features packed into just a few short miles and the Lotus Elise SC makes them all amazingly fun & exciting to drive: perectly balanced and quick in every way. Lighter is better. She is, however, no fun to drive in city traffic - mostly because no one can see you if you are next to them on their passenger side, especially not pick-up trucks or anything taller. But give me that smooth, twisty, well-engineered open road and nothing I've driven compares. Your Lotus will, by the way, draw far more admiring glances than the next guy's Porsche.

Telepathic backroads cruiser 2009 Elise SC

by from Boston MA on August 16, 2013

I have owned dozens of cars and this is one of my fav's for sure. Much fun to drive, amazing handling, reliable, and tons of torque from the Supercharged engine. Surprisingly comfortable with the thin seats. Wind buffeting is better than many two seater sportscars. Simple a treat to drive and a good used car value