2003 Maserati Coupe Consumer Reviews

3.5
Average based on 2 reviews

Greatly relieved!

by from Levittown, NY on October 21, 2013

I have been a fast car enthusiast all my life, but never dreamed of owning a luxury car like a maserati. I was skeptical in buying one originally due to their great prices, but Ben was able to sell me one at a great price. I have been driving my 2004 spyder for almost a year now and this car has not one flaw. If you want to be the center of the road and fly past any car you meet, this is a top choice.

Hello

by from Albany on November 6, 2013

Are you looking for a landscaper ? Rino is the best if you take a look in his showroom (not such a think) you can find law mowers and tractors if you want to change the oil on your snowblower Rino can do it Is the best