2018 Maserati Ghibli consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Ghibli Maserati
Explore the 2018 Maserati Ghibli
Shop the 2018 Maserati Ghibli

Love it

I was initially concerned about some of the reviews on the 14’s & 15’s. I ended up buying a 2018 Ghibli SQ4 GranLusso. We are very happy with the car. It has been reliable and extremely fun to drive. I have the red interior with Bowers Wilkens stereo. I could care less about some of the concerns with the info system being too rudimentary...looks fine to me. I will find any excuse to drive the car. Enjoy.

2.1

Maserati Ghibli is a very bad car

There are only 2 good things about the Maserati Ghibli: 1- the engine 2- outside looks The inside looks as it was made by a Chrysler for their lower level cars. The handling is good when you drive straight. Good luck If you try to take a sharp turn when you are driving fast, it is worse than KIA. The electronics are the pits, the telephone connection goes bad every 2 weeks - the seat setting just don't work. The tires rapture when you go over bump ( I had to replace 3 tires already in less than 15,000 miles). I am so disappointed - it is a ripoff.

3.4

Expensive to own

We purchased the Maserati ghibli with 9K miles and already have issues with the front brakes, calipers are scratched. Spoke with the dealer and they informed me that I own a high performance car and that this is normal and not covered by the warranty. I also inquired as to the brake pads and he again informed me that I have a high performance car and should be changing the brake pads every 10K miles. The car came with Perrelli PZero tires which will need to be replaced soon even though they state a high treadwear. Again the dealer informed me that I now own a high performance automobile. We traded in our Mercedes E350 with 50K miles and never had to change the brake pads and only changed the set of tires once and towards the 50K mark. I like the styling of the car and the performance is good but I am not a race car driver and this is my wife's car. I have not been impressed with the dealer service or the high service intervals for tires and brakes.

Maserati - New Toy

Such a beautiful car inside and out. Fully loaded with all the trimmings, it is a pleasure to have. It is different than other vehicles we have owned from the various German manufacturers and we couldn’t be happier. In my opinion it handles better than the other brands in its class. It is elegant and sporty at the same time. We love it!

It?s everything

It?s everything to me I could use extra options but I?m satisfied. The Drive is solid and steady and the car owns the road. I can?t wait to buy me another one

4.3

Eye catching

It?s definitely a rare car , super fast , luxurious with very nice front design typical of mazerati , Bit small and tight in back seat , but very nice interior. I have owned this car as new for 8 months and it?s been a great ride , it has the sport option button that definitely makes it sound like a sport racing car . However at a start it?s bit slow , I was expecting more power . I also agree that the shifting handle is disappointing . I have owned Bmw 5 , Passat V6 , I do own Mercedes sport Slk 2008 , but my last one was Jaguar XF supercharged V8 that I would have kept if I could extend the warranty for a decent price , that car was an amazing car , it had it all with zero issues and I admit it still my reference car in it?s category. I think it?s bit early for me to juge the Ghibli completely but I do think it?s overpriced for a V6.

2018 Maserati Ghibli SQ4 GranSport Nerissimo

I absolutely love this vehicle. It is a head turner for sure. It?s luxurious and powerful. 424 horsepower but it?s such a lighter car compared to muscle cars you will find yourself easily beating challenger R/T?s and BMW?s to say the least. It?s sport mode is a true sport mode, you can actually feel, hear, and see the difference. This car wil make your friends, family, neighbors and people you don?t even know envy you. Warning. This car is expensive and is expensive upkeep. Always buy the maintenance packages and their extra coverages on paint,windows, and rims.

Nice car!!!

The car is great!!! I love the navigation system in it all touch screen, has all the luxury features. The car is reliable and nice.

Sexiest car Ive owned!

I upgraded from a Jaguar XF and the biggest difference is the performance. It is extremely quick and the interior maintains the classic Italian history. Im very happy with my purchase.

Extremely comfortable vehicle!

I love how low-key the Maseratis are. They are high-end/high-quality cars, yet they are not flashy such as their counterpart - the Ferraris. It is a very fun and comfortable ride!