2019 Maserati Levante consumer reviews

$75,980 starting MSRP
side view of 2019 Levante Maserati
Explore the 2019 Levante Maserati
Shop the 2019 Levante Maserati

Saved my life so I purchased another one

Was in a serious car accident with my previous Levante and walked away without a scratch. This GTS is gorgeous inside and out and had the most important options for AZ driving ~ air conditioned seats. Highly recommend!

Vroooom!

The Levante is a dream car with lots of horsepower and elegance. It’s a beautiful car inside and out. You will not regret it! I have already referred a friend to get one.

Love this car!

I have ownerd two Land Rover LR4s, two Alfa Romero Stevilos, one was a quadfroligo, two BMWs X5 and X4, Fords, GMC, Toyota Land Cruiser, Volvos. This car has them all beat in every category, except pure speed. It must be a secret how good this car is because if it was not, dealers would not be able to keep them in stock.

An amazing vehicle

No matter what criteria you judge the Levante it surpasses. Once you drive this vehicle you cannot go back to anything else . We recently bought a GTS to compliment the Levante.

I enjoy driving this suv more every day.

This SUV has 590 hp AND remote start. That was the perfect combination for me. As a bonus, the interior is both stylish and comfortable.

Awesome car of a different class level.

This car has no pair, it checks all boxes. It meets every need of mine as par car. Although it is not fuel efficient. I will surely enjoy it for a while.

The SUV that drives like sports car

This car completely exceeded my expectations! I had a Maserati Ghibli previously and wanted something with AWD and better ground clearance, but was worried about losing the sportiness and handling. I can honestly say that the handling has not suffered at all and the agility is still very much on point. The leg room, trunk space, and overall comfort are truly excellent. You get what you pay for and that is true masterpiece from the wizards in Maranello

Great driving and sexy car

Filling all my needs so far and enjoying driving it, Handles very well!! Getting lots of looks as it's a head turner....Great engine sound too!!