2002 Mazda B2300 Consumer Reviews

3.5
Average based on 4 reviews

I love my truck

by from Troy, NY on August 16, 2006

I have owned the B3000 for 3 years now. My model has power everything, cruise control, leather wrapped stearing wheel ect... I enjoy it very much. Granted, the acceleration while taking off from a stop light or stop sign could be better, but once you have lift off it is very nice. It is reliable, and sturdy. The down side is it isn't a 4x4, and I have recently moved to state that has a lot of snow during winter. So I may have to sell my black beauty.

GREAT LITTLE TRUCK

by from SAN SIMON, AZ on June 6, 2007

I NEVER HAD A SINGLE PROBLEM WITH MY TRUCK. IT IS VERY RELIABLE AND EASY TO DRIVE IN CITIES WITH GOOD AGILITY.

Bare Bones

by from Dallas on June 27, 2006

Well, the 4.0 motor has lots of power. The truck can tow very well. The stock wheels & tires give the truck to much body roll. Widen them up and you are good. Handling & performance are great. Sturdy truck. The interior is retro, rent-a-car looking and very bland considering the stylish exterior. Could use more beind the seat room but overall, great value. Easily a 200,000 truck and easy to work on.

Reliable, Sturdy Truck

by from Oklahoma City, OK on June 9, 2013

I've had this truck 11 yrs now and 80,000 miles later, it still runs like the first time. Its survived my college and highschool days where I could barely afford to put regular oil in and this thing has taken the abuse like a champ. I've had ABSOLUTELY ZERO mechanical problems and get about 22 combined MPG with the 2.3L engine and manual transmission. I'll admit that the ride can be pretty rough but even this little engine can pull a medium sized boat out of the water. Although, there are very little frills (manual windows and locks etc) the seats feature nicer-than-average cloth and are very comfy and the interior in general has held up nicely. Overall, its a great little truck, esp as a teenagers first car.