2008 Mazda B2300 Consumer Reviews

2008 Mazda B 2300
Average based on 1 review

Never done me wrong!

by from Phoenix, AZ on March 29, 2013

I bought my Mazda B2300 with 20k miles on it 3 years ago, now at 76k miles it's never broken down on me, just everyday normal maintenance is all I've ever had to worry about. Gas isn't bad at all. Its towing capability is a lot more than I expected it to be. I'm roughly 6 foot and it's pretty snug, I wish it was a little bigger but it does the job of me. No room for very much at all in the front, good luck with groceries if you don't have a camper or truck bed cap. Since the cab is smaller it cools down substantially fast, I live in Arizona and it goes from blistering hot to freezing cold in a matter of 5 minutes, I find myself turning down the AC to a minimum to keep from freezing. Same with heat in the winter. The windshield is smaller and slanted to a weird angle but I got used to it after just a couple days. Very dependable little truck, easy to fix, inexpensive parts and nothing is hard o reach for the mechanic. It's not a race car but when you need it to git', it gits! I love my little truck, she's done me good.