1999 Mazda B 2500

Just keeps running and still looks good

by from Ohio on August 18, 2010

My 2500 extended cab was purchased used in 2003. I've put over 100,000 miles on it so the vehicle now has almost 165,000 miles. Most people assume that it is much newer than it really is, partly because the Ranger body has not had a makeover since 1993. Runs the best - engine, clutch, and transmission have never been touched.

Excellent Truck

by from Shreveport, LA on June 30, 2010

"Built to last" about sums it up. I bought this truck brand new in the summer of 1999 and I must say, this is the absolute best vehicle I have ever owned. After putting on 120,000 miles, it still runs brand new. The truck handles decently, gets good gas mileage, has a smooth ride, and does not cost a whole lot in terms of performing all prescribed maintenance. The only thing I've ever had to do is get a new speedometer cable and get the back sliding glass resealed (which was fixed under warranty). Other than that, it has been a stellar performer.

Nice baby truck for family use.

by from GA on March 28, 2017

This little truck is very reliable and gets the job done. It is very gas economical, easy to maintain and drives really well.

A good working truck.

by from Lemoore CA. on June 10, 2017

I've owned this truck since 1999 very low maintenance just your regular brake job never had to change the clutch.