1999 Mazda B 3000

good truck

by from lexington,sc on December 30, 2011

Pullin'son of a gun. Decent ride and has been reliable. Gas mileage isn't great but truck handles well.

nice truck

by from Lawton, OK on March 31, 2012

i bought my 99 mazda b3000 TL in may of 2010.... had 2 soak a little bit of money in due to oil seals that went out... but it was a 99 so i expected it since it is older... has pretty good power, handles good, looks good, also had some suspension parts replaced.... dark green paint and flame graphics on sides and decals on back have aged well... not really any wear... put 20000 miles on it in the first year and its still runnin great at 83000 miles!!I would recommend this vehicle to anyone... except mine LOL it was a one owner and im keepin it LOL

tranny

by from oxnard,ca on November 15, 2011

I have changed the tranny three times since 08. If I did not purchase the extended insurance on this truck, I would have had to get a loan for car repairs.

Our Expert Review: 1999 Mazda B 3000