2001 Mazda B4000 Consumer Reviews

2001 Mazda B 4000
Average based on 3 reviews

B4000 Duel Sport

by from Warfield BC, Canada EH! on January 17, 2013

Great little truck easy to work on & part are affordable, stiff shocks so it realy drives like a truck depending what tires you put on it. On the downside it sucks gass like a big truck

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

This is a True Pick Me Up Truck

by from Baltimore MD on April 25, 2013

This truck is one of the best trucks I have ever owned. I have over 100K and it still runs like the day I drove it off of the showroom floor. The towing power and strength is a true testament to MAZDA ZOOM ZOOM. I have driven this truck daily for over 12 years now in it has never let me down. Blizzard to Summer Beach conditions, the truck is always ready for an adventure. I have taken this truck to the end of the earth in amazing conditions and it always comes back for more.

Great Truck!

by from West Chester on August 25, 2016

I bought my 2001 Mazda B-4000 4X4 Back in 2005. This truck is the best! Now in 2016 ( with a little over 260,000 miles on it ) my truck still runs like a champ. There are some minor problems I need to get fixed but this little truck is a Beast! The only problem I had with it that seemed to go bad more often then non were the ball joints. This truck did everything I ever needed it to do. I hauled my wall piano in it and the truck hauled it with No Problem! And that was two years ago! You gotta LOVE a good truck!