Model Details

2002 Mazda B4000 Consumer Reviews

Average based on 5 reviews

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from san diego, ca on July 27, 2012

my truck was hit head on by a chevey sliveroado extra cab my only damage was broken parking/turn signal light the chevey damage all the way down the drivers side of truck my mazda it a tough beast

Very reliable car!!

by from Rockville, MD on January 20, 2011

I just changed the clutch on it aafter buying it new in 2002. The car has never ever given me any problems. Except for the clutch that I just had to change(the clutch was pricey, though $1,300). I would defnitely recommend this car!!

Great Truck!

by from on June 29, 2010

I never would have bought this truck new but got it for a great price used. After driving it for 3 years, I love this truck. Drives great! It's just FUN! It is a shame the model has been canceled.

Most Dependable Vehicle I have ever owned

by from Columbia, SC on January 23, 2016

I bought my Mazda B4000 Dual Sport new in 2002. I have only had to change normal wear items like tires and brakes in 14 years. It has not even leaked its first drop of oil, and it has almost 188,000 miles on it! I love my truck!!

This truck is the perfect fit!

by from Squaw Valley CA on June 8, 2013

We had been looking for a small truck or wagon at a price we could afford without much luck. On my way to a job, I just happened to drive past Steve Clark Auto Sales and there she was! The perfect vehicle for us-a Mazda B4000 truck with all the right stuff! Steven let me test drive her and that was beginning of a great vehicle buying experience. Steven and staff made everything smooth, stress-free and pleasant. I was treated with respect and as a woman I appreciated that the most!