2017 CX-3

4.9 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Love my sporty new car

by Andrea R from Baltimore, MD on April 3, 2017

I recently traded a Mazda CX5 for the smaller CX3. I had recently moved and am doing a lot driving in a city with limited parking. I wanted to go down in size. I loved my CX5 but it just felt too big. But I was hesitant to go to the CX3 because I thought it would be uncomfortable. I was wrong. I love what I ended up with. A ceramic white AWD Grand Touring with a technology package. It handles wonderfully with a tighter feel than my CX5. Interior is comfortable though not as luxurious as the CX5 - but that's ok. The trade off has been worth it to me. The only odd thing is the location of cup holders being underneath the arm rest - you can have one of the other. But I understand it because there's just not that much room and it's workable. The touch screen and controls for the sound, etc is even better than what I had before. It's fairly intuitive and well marked so that finding things can happen pretty quickly. I definitely recommend the technology package. For the few additional dollars it's worth it for the upgrades in safety and convenience.

Best car I have ever owned

by Peanut from Phoenix, AZ on October 31, 2016

I love my Mazda cx3. Excellent handling, less gas per mile, nice interior. I like the price came with many standard features.

Repeat Mazda owner

by Lee from Roseville, Ca on June 8, 2017

Style, power and economy together is hard to find. Mazda seems to execute all of these in one product! This is my second Mazda, purchased both new, flawless mechanically!

Perfect - Almost / just a bit more space

by abcdaugust from Chicago, IL on October 11, 2017

I test drove this car and it handles so well, looks outstanding, comes with everything and then some that I want at an affordable price, well made - EXCEPT, to put your cup in the cup holder, the arm rest must stay up. I own a Mazda 3 hatchback (not the suv) and it has more room, leg, backseat, head, front console, everything is more spacious. I understand the CX3 is a subcompact suv and I love it has the AWD plus all the amenities, safety and a great fun car to drive, but it is just so tight, and I'm a small/thin 5'4" person. I think this car is an outstanding value with ride and looks and safety and features. However, compared to the Mazda 3 hatchback, it loses me on space. So, if you must have the AWD and don't care about the tightness of the interior - then this is a remarkable car and I"d definitely recommend it. Oh, and in the other reviews where the guy mentions the tendency for the bluetooth to disconnect, that's a thing with Mazda it seems. Same for me with my Mazda 3. And to use your own phone for navigation, to have the sound work, it must be connected by bluetooth, so you can't listen to the radio if you use your own navigation on your phone. And can't shut off the radio, only the sound can be muted. That's kinda odd, but you figure it out.

Great Compact SUV with style for the price

by Angiebfit from Lafayette, LA on April 11, 2017

It is just what I wanted! Stylish, compact, fun to drive and great on gas. The interior is retro which is very me! I def would have upgraded to the grand touring had my dealership had one for the added bells and whistles. Really happy with it thus far and hoping the maintenance on it will be minimal with good care.

Mazda CX3

by Newcaralways from Owings Mills, Md on August 7, 2017

I seen this car when it came out in 2015. I loved the body style and the fact that it wasnt big and bulky as some of the other Subcompact SUV. I got a 2017. It runs great! If I would have to change anything it would be back seat spacing and the gas tank. Its definitely tight in the back and the gas tank only holds 330 miles of gas. Not really good for long travels, but other than that... pretty good vehicle.

Love, love, love driving this car!

by MrsC from Powell River, BC on July 11, 2017

It fits me as a driver perfectly. The steering wheel, instruments, seats....everything is so comfortable. And the handling! Oh my goodness! She just clings to the road and she flies! There is nothing I dislike about my cx-3 That being said...I would love Mazda to put their 2.5l motor in this car. That is a SWEET engine. Also I find the radio controls to be a little awkward. And that's the only criticism I have for it. And really, it's easy to live with

Extraordinary

by Blue Dash from El Paso TX on August 14, 2017

I was amazed at what I received for the price I paid the best car buying experience I've ever had I drove it and the wife took it away it's not hers . In three years when she gets a new car then I'll be able to drive it again.

Love the technology in this car

by augstwoman from Jacksonville, FL on July 18, 2017

This car fits me. I love driving it! I especially like that it is updated on the technology side! The cup holders are the only downside.

Very fun to drive and very fuel efficient

by Mike F from Forest Hill, MD on September 3, 2017

I was extremely impressed w/ the acceleration, driving experience and fun factor of this car. It really surprised me. Sport Mode makes it really fun. The onboard computer and sound system is awesome. I got the touring with Premium pkg. Very fun to drive and very efficient on gas. Avg 29 MPG.

1 2 3 4