2018 CX-3

4.6 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Great little crossover!

by mmja65 from Clermont, FL on November 5, 2017

You can not think of the CX-3 as a SUV. This is a crossover, small comfy, great ride and awesome performance for a 4 cyl. engine. Why you can't put it in the SUV category is the fact the rear storage area is small. seats in the rear do fold down for more space but that will limit you to 2 people in the car with a max of 3 if you only drop one of the rear seats. The only complaint so far from passengers is the rear seating is tight and can be hard to get in to and out of. I mostly drive by myself so this isn't a big issue for me. Mazda gives yo a lot for the price. Mine was 24K and has a sun roof Satellite radio, cruise control, heated from seats, power windows and locks, keyless entry, push to start, and a back up camera among other things. Coming from an older car that had practically none of this things I feel amazed! Take it for a test drive and check the storage to see if it's right for you.

Love how streamlined and comfortable this car is.

by CJOGO on November 6, 2017

This car meets my needs. Its big enough to cart things around yet not as large as an SUV. I really like that about it. The drive is ribbon smooth, it takes corners beautifully, the added safety features that come with the tech package are fantastic and I'm thinking I am going to like the gas milage! Its classy and beautifully stream lined and the interior is luxurious! Thank you Mazda!

Buy it without Reservation

by MarcieB from Longmont, CO on March 14, 2018

THE GOOD: I would highly recommend the purchase of this vehicle. The size is excellent; it feels roomy yet you don't feel like you are driving around in a tank. It can be zippy depending on what you are asking of it. The interior design is quite functional while the computer is intuitive to use. I bought the Touring version which includes blind spot monitoring and rear cross traffic alert. While I did not buy this model for those options, I would highly recommend upgrading to get them as they have impressed me. There is a "hidden" compartment which is between the spare tire and the "deck lid" (not sure how else to describe it) which is quite convenient. Have yet to drive it in the snow but have heard it does well. Not to mention it is just a good looking car! BAD: I gave it 4 stars on interior design due solely to the fact it only has a glove box and I like having another little cubby up front for things. As to value for the money, I gave it 4 stars simply because I think most cars in general are overpriced and it isn't particularly a reflection on Mazda. Last but not least I only gave it 4 stars on performance because it only comes in automatic and I am stick girl. I feel a car performs better if it is a manual.

Feature-centric sport utility

by bps001 from Beaverton, OR on June 2, 2018

The touring model is feature rich with a nice interior design. Two complaints are 1) no center console, thus private storage is limited to the glove box. 2) drivers head rest pushes head forward if you are 6"0" or taller. This forces you to lay the seat back to drive more comfortably. Entertainment system is good but requires some practice.

Zoom-Zoom! So much fun to drive!

by dancingink from Sea Girt, NJ on June 3, 2018

Before purchasing, I test drove the Honda HR-V, Toyota Rav-4 and the Mazda CX-3. The Mazda was the most fun to drive. Front seats are very comfortable and the interior has a sporty, European feel . Sharp turns are easy and the car has great zip. Outside noise is minimal. I ended up with the Mazda because the HR-V was not as comfortable and the Rav-4 felt bulky and had no pep. Mazda has a cleaner burning engine, which is important to me, as well as great mpg; after my first 1000 miles, I'm averaging 32 mpg city/highway combined. The only small downside is that there is no center console armrest or real storage - only a small open square that can hold loose change and a pair of sunglasses.

Love it so far!

by Loann from Ridgefield Park, NJ on December 18, 2017

Car drives beautifully, very smooth. I have already driven in snow and feel very comfortable. The interior of the car is very nice.

Really, no center armrest/console

by jenna h from Central New Jersey on March 29, 2018

Only had 2 days and do not like anything about the interior design, lack of armrest and how user-unfriendly the infotainment system is. Test-drove CX-3 & was told the one I would be getting was exactly the same and then discovered my car did not come with the Tonneau Cover even the the model they showed me had one. Unfortunately, I did not notice that it was without a center armrest, I assumed all cars had one.

Does not recommend this car!!

great car

by retired life from st paul,mn on October 23, 2017

Just what I was looking for in a new car. Big enough and small enough! Looks good in and out. Heated seats wonderful luxury where I live!

Best car I?ve owned so far.

by Cheryl ZZ from MA on May 13, 2018

I have downsized and just live the the CX3. For a small car I feel save and comfortable. I call it my zoom zoom !! Makes me smile every time I drive it.

Beautiful car and easiest dealership to deal with

by BevD86 from Tampa, Fl on February 19, 2018

This was, hands down, the best and easiest car dealership we have ever dealt with! No pressure. No swarm of sales people when you drive onto the lot. We test drove the car, came back and made an offer and they called us back with an extremely good counter-offer and we accepted! Went in the next day to sign the paperwork and were there approximately an hour. Shout out to Larry for making this seamless! We will definitely go back and will recommend to everyone!

1 2 3