2019 CX-3

2019 Mazda CX-3

2019 Mazda CX-3

4.4

Have You Driven the 2019 Mazda CX-3?

Great car

by Aaron_W from Edmonton on Thu Jul 19 2018

This is my first Mazda, I doubt that I'll buy any other brand after this one. This car is AMAZING, it has all the safety features you could want and then some. When I looked at it I knew a little about the Radar Cruise, but I didn't realize how great fit was. Once you set the cruise if the vehicle in front of you slows down the car automatically slows down, if the car in front of you stops the car automatically stops and stays stopped until you press the gas again. About the only thing I don't really like about the car is the cup holders, to use both front cup holders you have to put the armrest up, other than that I don't think they could make the car any better

CX3/5/9 Mazda did well!!!!!

by Jenn from AUSTIN TX on Sat Mar 09 2019

I've owned a 2008 CX9 AWD, 2012 CX5 FWD, 2016 CX3 AWD and now a 2019 CX3 FWD. Loyal Mazda customer and just love this line. If I could afford it I would have a CX5 AWD with the special reserve package. Currently I have a 19 CX3 FWD Grand Touring with premium package and love it. Only thing I wish I would have changed is I would have kept the AWD. Mazda's AWD vehicles are amazing on snow and ice.

Hands Down; Best Lease Decision I’ve Made!

by becckkkks from Fair Lawn, NJ on Fri Jul 27 2018

This is 100% the car for me...ever since I got it, I’ve wondered where this car has been all my life. An affordable brand with the feel and taste of luxury. Perfect size with equally perfect performance. I receive nothing but compliments on the look, feel and drive of the vehicle. This was my first ever leased car...I’ve only ever owned cars. I thought going into this that I would regret my decision - I DON’T REGRET IT AT ALL!!! 10/10 would recommend this car to ANYONE. Zoom zoom! :)

Absolutely ecstatic

by MillerTime from Waynesboro, VA on Sun Jun 02 2019

So first, I want everyone to understand I'm comparing from the view point of 2006 Sentra to a 2019 cx-3. This car is exactly what I wanted and effortlessly/instantly met all my needs. There are a lot of reviews online that say the car is to slow or the car is to small or the backseat doesnt have enough room etc etc etc. This car, in my opinion, is the perfect size for someone who is a car person but wants an SUV. The awd is very noticable when accelerating (again this is coming from someone who has never had an awd vehicle). The ride of the vehicle is very smooth contrary to how "stiff" the vehicle is as told by online reviews. The vehicle is just comfortable, that's the best way for me to put it. It doesnt take effort to maneuver this vehicle at all. All in all I am very very happy with my purchase. Again these are all my personal opinions and others may not agree. At the end of the day go test drive one and make the call yourself but I think you see what I'm saying when I say this is an amazing vehicle.

Just what I wanted

by Ike57 from Detroit, MI on Sat Jun 30 2018

The gas mileage is over stated, but it might be because of newness of the vehicle. Seem as thought it uses more gas than expected. Full the tank and only lasted about 250 miles.

Awesome Drive and Great Features for a Crossover!

by Lester Tsai Photography from Hillsboro, Oregon on Thu Sep 20 2018

Love it! Drives great which is why I bought it in the first place. On top of that the features and options on the car are really nice too. Love the paddle shifting and quick nimble drive. Having the fold down seats in back you can fit a lot of things inside. Very helpful for all my photography equipment and when I go camping. Took it up a 3 mile long dirt road with a steep grade and it had no issues at all. Very happy with this car.

Great

by Whalerjohn from Saint Augustine FL on Mon Apr 22 2019

I have had this car for a few months and very happy. Great gas mileage and comfortable No problems and my son bought a cx3 touring and he has been happy also

Perfect fit

by ellec from dallas,tx on Wed Aug 01 2018

Great in-between vehicle. I wanted either an SUV or a hatchback, and this is the perfect in between. The outside is sleek and the inside controls don't have much to it, but includes many features that come standard with the vehicle.

Awesome little car/Suv

by BluSk8 from Airville, Pa on Wed Jun 26 2019

This car is truly a dream come true to drive, drives and has the built quality of a BMW for a fraction of the cost. I have only had a few days but its comfy and suits my needs.

Loving my car so far.

by HeidiJW from Port Matilda, PA on Sun Jun 02 2019

This is an attractive sporty looking CUV. It's on the small side but has AWD and plenty of great features and is high in safety rankings. My insurance agent even commented about the great safety ratings. It's got great handling and is easy to drive.

1 2 3 4 5 6

Our Take on the 2019 Mazda CX-3

The verdict:

The CX-3 is more a small hatchback car than full-on SUV, but it can fit an urban buyer who values upscale style and driving manners over more space and utility.

Versus the competition:

Some subcompact SUV rivals are better for hauling cargo, fitting child seats or plowing through snow, but the less practical, carlike CX-3 still stands out for its looks, interior quality, sporty driving, safety tech and good gas mileage.

The 2019 Mazda CX-3 continues to be a favorite of mine among the growing field of subcompact SUVs, and Mazda has updated it for 2019 to be a bit more of a near-premium choice among the littlest SUVs from mainstream brands. The changes are in line with Mazda’s efforts to stand out against much bigger mainstream brands by adding a more upscale feel.

For the 2019 refresh, Mazda also has addressed some of the shortcomings of the original, from cabin noise to cupholders. Meanwhile, it hasn’t altered what has been the CX-3’s strongest attributes since it rolled out as a 2016 model: stylish design and a sporty driving experience with class-leading handling.

Also unchanged is that... Read More