2019 CX-3

2019 Mazda CX-3

2019 Mazda CX-3

5 out of 5 stars Comfort
5 out of 5 stars Performance

Have you driven the 2019 Mazda CX-3?

Hands Down; Best Lease Decision I?ve Made!

by becckkkks from Fair Lawn, NJ on Fri Jul 27 2018

This is 100% the car for me...ever since I got it, I?ve wondered where this car has been all my life. An affordable brand with the feel and taste of luxury. Perfect size with equally perfect performance. I receive nothing but compliments on the look, feel and drive of the vehicle. This was my first ever leased car...I?ve only ever owned cars. I thought going into this that I would regret my decision - I DON?T REGRET IT AT ALL!!! 10/10 would recommend this car to ANYONE. Zoom zoom! :)

Perfect fit

by ellec from dallas,tx on Wed Aug 01 2018

Great in-between vehicle. I wanted either an SUV or a hatchback, and this is the perfect in between. The outside is sleek and the inside controls don't have much to it, but includes many features that come standard with the vehicle.

Just what I wanted

by Ike57 from Detroit, MI on Sat Jun 30 2018

The gas mileage is over stated, but it might be because of newness of the vehicle. Seem as thought it uses more gas than expected. Full the tank and only lasted about 250 miles.

Great fuel efficiency.

by Johnjohnscar from Lynn, Massachusetts on Sun Aug 05 2018

This car is the perfect size for what I was looking for, its interior is perfect for me and very easy to park around. I like how easy it is to operate all the features of the car.

Has all the extras included in the base price.

by Robert the CPA from Melville, NY on Sun Aug 05 2018

Excellent car for the price. It has every thing I need for the base price including all wheel drive. I drives very smoothly and has good pickup for a small car..

Great car

by Aaron_W from Edmonton on Thu Jul 19 2018

This is my first Mazda, I doubt that I'll buy any other brand after this one. This car is AMAZING, it has all the safety features you could want and then some. When I looked at it I knew a little about the Radar Cruise, but I didn't realize how great fit was. Once you set the cruise if the vehicle in front of you slows down the car automatically slows down, if the car in front of you stops the car automatically stops and stays stopped until you press the gas again. About the only thing I don't really like about the car is the cup holders, to use both front cup holders you have to put the armrest up, other than that I don't think they could make the car any better

One month in, so far it's great

by Molly from Burnsville, MN on Wed Aug 08 2018

I just got the touring package. I had to have windows tinted, garage door opener installed and remote start. Other than that the package was good.

Awesome Drive and Great Features for a Crossover!

by Lester Tsai Photography from Hillsboro, Oregon on Thu Sep 20 2018

Love it! Drives great which is why I bought it in the first place. On top of that the features and options on the car are really nice too. Love the paddle shifting and quick nimble drive. Having the fold down seats in back you can fit a lot of things inside. Very helpful for all my photography equipment and when I go camping. Took it up a 3 mile long dirt road with a steep grade and it had no issues at all. Very happy with this car.

Our Take on the 2019 Mazda CX-3

The verdict:

The CX-3 is more a small hatchback car than full-on SUV, but it can fit an urban buyer who values upscale style and driving manners over more space and utility.

Versus the competition:

Some subcompact SUV rivals are better for hauling cargo, fitting child seats or plowing through snow, but the less practical, carlike CX-3 still stands out for its looks, interior quality, sporty driving, safety tech and good gas mileage.

The 2019 Mazda CX-3 continues to be a favorite of mine among the growing field of subcompact SUVs, and Mazda has updated it for 2019 to be a bit more of a near-premium choice among the littlest SUVs from mainstream brands. The changes are in line with Mazda's efforts to stand out against much bigger mainstream brands by adding a more upscale feel.

For the 2019 refresh, Mazda also has addressed some of the shortcomings of the original, from cabin noise to cupholders. Meanwhile, it hasn't altered what has been the CX-3's strongest attributes since it rolled out as a 2016 model: stylish design and a sporty driving experience with class-leading handling.

Also unchanged is... Read More