2022 Mazda CX-5 consumer reviews

side view of 2022 CX-5 Mazda
Explore the 2022 Mazda CX-5
Shop the 2022 Mazda CX-5

Best Bang for your buck

Best Bang for your buck, in my opinon. Great looking inside and out. Decent ride and performance for a 4 cyl, compact SUV. Definitely stands out from the others in its class.

4.0

Love the color and the car.

I love everything about my car except the fact the back end gets dirty way too fast. I’m constantly at the car wash. She’s my baby!

3.4

ITs Close But Not There Yet .

I owned a Mazda 3 which was superior to 2021 CX-5 in many ways. First my "3" had the 2.0 engine and got 39mpg on the day i traded it in ( 147K miles) The CX-5 with 2.5 poor mileage at 26.5mpg. Stock radio is a joke very poor quality with no CDplayer, no tape, or inputs to add to radio. Seats are very firm, could be softer. Engine has more engine noise than the 2.0 engine. I enjoy the added space but discounts MPG. A very high quality auto in its assembly and finish. This is my 3rd Mazda auto.

Mazda challenges the BIG GUNS!

An incredibly well built car for the price and fitted out with a sense of classiness usually reserved for those cars with the logos representing “luxury brands” except you’ll save about $20,0000-$30,000 easy by giving this one a shot! I don’t think you’ll be disappointed!

Great SUV for the money.

Very nice ride and handles very well. Mazda SUV's look about the same sheet metal wise across the board, to include the CX30 and CX9. Sometimes you can't tell which is which until you see the badging on the lift gate. The CX5 is plenty of vehicle for my needs.