2024 Mazda CX-5 consumer reviews

• Exterior 5.0
Explore the 2024 Mazda CX-5
Shop the 2024 Mazda CX-5

Forever a Mazda Lover

Did my research on SUV test drove many, priced many. I was a previous Mazda owner of a car. I absolutely live my new SUV lots of great features! Lots if standard options fir the price. Im most impressed with how well it handles especially in the snow, I felt safe. If you are looking for a SUV I highly recommend a Mazda! You will not be disappointed

You get a lot for the money!!

Ok so this is a review for the Mazda CX-5 Premium Plus. It has a lot of features for the money - I feel like I own a luxury SUV for a fraction of the cost of say a Lexus, Mercedes, BMW, etc. I have way more features in this car versus the one I traded in. In fact, I am still discovering more features I didn't even know I had. I had an opportunity to use the car during a blinding snowstorm and it got me home safely. While I was slightly nervous at the zero visibility conditions, I knew I was safe and that it would take care of my well being. While driving through a snowstorm, a big truck up ahead of me was serving and he wasn't even driving that fast. Mine did not swerve like that except when I made a turn too quickly, it slid a little but not much. I absolutely love my car like I've never liked in the past. It was a Christmas present to myself. Two months ago the idea of getting a new car was not even on my radar. But the moment I decided I wanted one, I made absolutely sure that the new one would be a few trims higher than what I had at the time. It didn't take long for me to be led to the Premium Plus. And WOW what an awesome present I got myself! Trust me, you will be super happy with it because of all the additional features normally found with much more expensive and well known luxury SUVs!!!

A lot of car for the money

I love driving this suv. It has no weaknesses other than the mpg could be a bit better. It is a easy car to dive. I feel very safe and confident. I have the Carbon edition and it has all the safety features I need. I get nothing but compliments. You can tell all the materials inside and out are high quality. I like the Bose stereo and infotainment system. The CX-5 is made in Japan which is a big plus for reliability. This is a lot of car for the money.

There is a dissatisfaction stemming from my size.

I got it on lease as a commuter vehicle. When a child seat is installed in the rear seat, the front seat becomes a little narrower(I am 6feet tall). The edge of the right foot catches on the brake pedal when the foot is placed on the accelerator pedal. This may be due to my driving posture. Other than that, I have no complaints.