2009 Mazda CX-7 consumer reviews

Explore the 2009 CX-7 Mazda
Shop the 2009 CX-7 Mazda
4.3

Stylish & fun to drive

A really nice SUV, really nice handling, roomy, comfy, stylish overall a great car, I suggest the newer models since they have back up camera, moonroof & information display which mine lacked.

4.4

Car for new driver

Looking for a good reliable car at reasonable price for our new driver. FOUND IT!! Drives great, great safety features, less worry from Dad and Mom.

4.4

Most reliable and affordable car I've owned!

This car provides space and style inside the vehicle. It's affordability and reliability make it a winner in my books! The insurance on this vehicle is also affordable. I also love the amazing sound quality that the stock speakers provide.

Most reliable car I owned!

This car is safe and reliable for me and my daughter. It is dependable to get me to and from work and take my daughter to the babysitter.

Feel safe for regular commute

This car is very safe, and fun to drive. the interior looks nice and fancy, and you can enjoy a lot of good features like heated seats, Bluetooth talk, great sound quality and etc. The exterior is beautiful, and the car looks much more expensive that it cost.

I loved my vehicle...She was good to me

Great vehicle. Being that i kept up with the regular maintenance, I never had severe issues. Great performance. She came with a turbo engine so I enjoyed her as well.

My new Dream Car!

I just started a small business for myself. I have an extremely large family 7 children, 16 Grandchildren. I don't have them all at the same time, however this is my ideal vehicle to support my needs.

My favorite car

David Hernandez helped me find the car I wanted and I was able to drive off the lot the same day. If you are looking for a new vehicle I would highly recommend going to see him at Bob Hurley Ford in Tulsa

1.3

Worst car ever made!

I've had this car for 4 years and I bet I've had it in the shop more than I've driven it, one thing after another after another. AC has gone out 6 times now. The turbo just went out last year, and now carmax cannot find out why my check engine light won't go off, and I have the extended warranty. Ridiculous.

4.0

Great car for the money!

I just bought a 2009 Mazda CX7 - I am so impressed with this vehicle. I searched for the best car for the value and this kept showing up. I have only had it a week and am amazed at the engine zip... it is much better than my old subaru forester. The only thing I don't like is trying to figure out where the front of the car is - - the front of the car is so low you can't tell where it is when you are pulling into a parking space - and I am sure I will get the feel of it eventually!