2005 Mazda Mazda 3

drove my mazda 3 20k miles in one year

by from chicago, IL on September 12, 2017

with little to no issues. enough said when properly maintained these cars will keep going and going

Awesome Car

by from Bethel, PA on September 8, 2017

It was a fun reliable car. Never gave me any problems.i would definitely recommend this to a friend.

One of the best cars I've owned!

by from Charlotte, NC on July 13, 2017

This has been my road trip, daily commute, home-away-from-home car; and, I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a trustworthy, reliable, dependable car!

Great gas mileage!

by from Knoxville on June 24, 2017

It is really pretty and in good condition. It has really good gas mileage. The tented windows were great on sunny days and no need for a visor. There's a cover on the windows for rain and that was a great addition. It is a manual and that is the only downfall. I feel more secure in an automatic.

Incredibly reliable and a pleasure to drive

by from Murfreesboro, TN on May 29, 2017

I am incredibly happy with my seven and a half years owning this vehicle. I would absolutely buy it again. It has made long journeys as well as short jaunts across town a breeze. It is incredibly easy to drive in all weather. The headlights, seat position, and windows allow for very high visibility at all times. The sound system sounds great but I added a small subwoofer to improve the low end. I also added a remote start to improve my mornings.

Very fun to drive, steady on road

by from Cluj-Napoca , Romania on May 24, 2017

I own this car and i drive it. It is a very easy car to drive. I strongly recomand it for beginners. Smoth controls, with intuitive interior. Confortabile even if u have kids. Prety large space for a car of its class. The price is overall worthy. Downside of this car: injectors, and make sure u fill it with propper oil. Dont use cheap gas! My problems till now on my owned car was only the battery. I had to change it. The rest is it in a very good condition according for its years. Its a 2005 model, 1.6 diesel, 105 CP. And yes its a very economical engine! U can reach 6%. But also in crowded towns u can reach 8% maybe 9%. If u`r about to buy the model, dont think to much, u`ll make a good choice, just pay attention for injectors - they are only reason why u should not buy it. Malfunction injectors may drive to a very expensive bills. Even change the hole engine, if u find one.

Super reliable!

by from highland park, NJ on May 14, 2017

I have had this car for over 5 years and used for long distance commute twice weekly. It has never failed me!

i love my maz

by from chicago on May 7, 2017

zoom zoom my maz is a daily driver cranking out 80-100 mile days like a champ, invest in good tires yalls

Fun to Drive, but not in snow

by from sandwich, ma on May 2, 2017

I have this car for about 2 years. I've made repairs on the end links a number of times and the purge valve has failed several times as well, but the car has not ever broken down on me. My Mazda3 now has 200k+ miles on it and is still driving. Warning, though, the car does not handle well in the snow.

Fast and Fun to Drive/Great Fuel Economy

by from on April 2, 2017

This was the first Mazda I have owned. It needed more maintenance than the Hondas I am used to driving but was a good, fuel economic vehicle otherwise. Fun to drive and has quite a bit of room to carry loads as the back seats lay all the way down.

Our Expert Review: 2005 Mazda Mazda 3