2005 Mazda Mazda 6

Very reliable car

by from Highlands on September 8, 2017

I'm ready to get another one but since my husband and I divorced in 2011 I couldn't afford another one. I'm so glad it is reliable and the ac still works. The seats and a few other things are wearing out but it has been a pretty good car overall.

Very reliable car! Great on gas and sporty!

by from Westbrook Maine on August 25, 2017

Very great car, great on gas, goes fast, is very comfortable and sporty looking. Isn't an expensive car to fix when things break. Is great for long trips and has a lot of space!

Best car ive owned

by from Waconia mn on July 22, 2017

Love this car. Ive had no issues with it and would recommend it to anyone. It is one of the best cars ive owned.

12 years and still works as new.

by on July 21, 2017

Very reliable car with a nice sporty feel. Great base sound system, the seats are very comfortable with good quality leather.

Best car ive owned

by from Waconia mn on July 13, 2017

I love this car. Very reliable and comfortable and has a great look. Spacious on the inside and runs great.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

You will not regret being a Mazda 6 owner

by from Seattle, Wa. on June 9, 2017

Bought one with high miles. Worried but was so impressed, I drove Seattle to Boston and back. Drove like new with 205,000 mi. only flat tire on way back. Finally let it go and found another 05 and this one is just as great. Love it.

I love this car!

by from on May 8, 2017

Initially I thought this car had no character, just seemed like a mesh of every other sporty looking mid size sedan. After I test drove it at the dealership I realized it was something special. Steering is very tight and precise, turns are sharp, I barely feel potholes. Not immediately responsive on the pedal, but mid range is amazing!

2005 Mazda 6i hatchback

by from San Jose, CA on March 13, 2017

We bought this car in 2006 used. It had 17k miles on it. We still have it now with 197k. We've had to replace the dampers once, 3 control arms, 2 Axel's and brakes. Everything else was regular maintenance. The car is great! The staying and orange color is awesome too.

Nice ride

by from Plainfield IL on March 6, 2017

Excellent value for money, fuel economy and balance of good looks and functionality. Excellent value for money, fuel economy and balance of good looks and functionality.

My fifth Mazda and more to follow

by from Calgary, AB on January 25, 2014

Up until buying my M-6, I had owned a two GLC's, a 323 and a 3 before. Only reasons for changing cars were..accident, girlfriend wanted an automatic and wanted new 3 (2004). My latest Mazda (6) was due wanting something bigger. I will admit I was a little leery of buying a Mazda that wasn't built in Japan (are built in Flat Rock, Michigan). However, Those concerns were put to rest back then, and after only $2.300 invested in my 6 since buying it in '05, I am thrilled with it. It has just over 50.000miles/ 87.000kms on it now, and she still hums like in the early days. The rear seats are a tad cramped, but still quite comfortable. The display guages are perfect, and still quite modern and I still love the controls on the steering wheel. Would I buy another one? Absolutely. I think Mazda is one of the most underrated companies. Their product is solid and extremely well built...no shortcuts here.

Our Expert Review: 2005 Mazda Mazda 6