2011 Mazda Mazda 6

Reliable, good on gas

by from Warwick on September 20, 2017

Good car, great price, good on gas. For the price, the car was almost brand new and drove smoothly. It handles nicely and would consider buying the newest model.

Mazda 6

by from Weirton on April 20, 2017

Love my Mazda 6. Black cherry metallic and it's still beautiful as the day we got it. We also have a Mazda 3 and live it too. Best running cars we've owned. Great on gas too!!!!!!!

Headlights

by from Morristown NJ on January 15, 2015

I love this car styling has great power. I will be giving it to my son one day. Couple reliability issues brakes have been a problem.had to get the rotors cut after 12,000 miles. My biggest complaint are the headlights. In 3 1/2 years I have changed six headlights. I have friends with Hondas same year they haven't changed a headlight yet.

Safest car i've ever had

by from Burnsville MN on October 17, 2014

This was one of the best car buying experiences I have ever had. Tammy Grage at Harry Browns in Faribault Mn. was awesome very helpful and friendly no high pressure sales with her. And she found me the exact car I was looking for. I would recommend Tammy and Harry Browns Family Automotive to all my friends and family.

Love this car!

by from Lawrence, KS on February 20, 2014

Bought this car almost a year ago and couldn' t be happier. It has everything I wanted- sporty look, spacious interior (three adults and two grandkids, no problem), huge trunk, and a 30 mpg., 4-cyl. engine with some serious get-up-and-go. It's like driving a 4-dr. sports car!

Great car, GREAT deal

by from Rockville, MD on August 31, 2013

My new Mazda6 is incredible!!!! So many great features and one comfortable vehicle. I downsized from a mini van and couldn't be happier!

I Love My Mazda6

by from Hollywood, FL on June 28, 2013

this is the third mazda i have owned ('96 protege, '03 6s) and i have loved all three of them. the new 6 adds some beef under the hood, and some very nifty tech features. the car is truly fun to drive and beats any comp in the class handily, in my opinion, as it stands out in a crowd and is still considered an "economy" car. i previously didnt think much of the new 6 as i have always been a fan of the 1st-gen style. but when i got in and drove it, i fell in love! it has a ton of room in the cabin and trunk (largest in class), great features, and it wont get lost in the parking lot. i highly recommend going all the way and getting the GTS with V6, as the 4-cyl sounds whiny to me. if you like to drive, you will also get 0-60 in about 6.5 seconds.

Most Reliable Group of Cars I have Owned!

by from Alabama on March 25, 2012

This is my third Mazda. The last two I brought brand new. Well after kids and other grown up issues, this time I had to get a used one. However, it only had about 20 some thousand miles on it. So it is practically new! See.... that's how much I trust God and my Mazda brand. Hope to get as many years from this one as I did with the last one. I have owned a Mazda since 1997.

Most Dangerous car I've Owned

by from Rogers, AR on March 10, 2012

I purchased this car 8 months and 18.000 miles ago. I thought I did my research, I test drove Acura, Nissan, Ford, and Mazda models. The read the reviews for each. The good things I found are correct; it is very stylish, comfortable, and good performance. The items they don't tell you are; The BLIGHTSPOT, that you have behind you, the headrest and A pillar's make it so you can't see anything behind you, VERY very dangerous, you might as well paint the back windows black. (And the ?indicator?s they put on the mirrors are inadequate.) And probably the most dangerous thing about the car is the "traction control". If you pull out of a drive and his "ANY" bumps the car will die and leave you in the oncoming lane waiting for traffic to hit you. The only way to fix is turn it off every time you start the car. I not sure what the manufacturer was thinking, if you have a family this in NOT the car for you.

Mazda 6 2011

by from Little Rock, AR on February 20, 2012

I love this car. It hadles great and is very comfortable. Stock features are great forthe price. The design is very sleek and elegant.

Our Expert Review: 2011 Mazda Mazda 6