2011 Mazda6

2011 Mazda Mazda6

2011 Mazda Mazda6

4.3

Have You Driven the 2011 Mazda Mazda6?

Headlights

by Red from Morristown NJ on Thu Jan 15 2015

I love this car styling has great power. I will be giving it to my son one day. Couple reliability issues brakes have been a problem.had to get the rotors cut after 12,000 miles. My biggest complaint are the headlights. In 3 1/2 years I have changed six headlights. I have friends with Hondas same year they haven't changed a headlight yet.

Mazda 6 2011

by Kaleena from Little Rock, AR on Mon Feb 20 2012

I love this car. It hadles great and is very comfortable. Stock features are great forthe price. The design is very sleek and elegant.

I Love My Mazda6

by joner800 from Hollywood, FL on Fri Jun 28 2013

this is the third mazda i have owned ('96 protege, '03 6s) and i have loved all three of them. the new 6 adds some beef under the hood, and some very nifty tech features. the car is truly fun to drive and beats any comp in the class handily, in my opinion, as it stands out in a crowd and is still considered an "economy" car. i previously didnt think much of the new 6 as i have always been a fan of the 1st-gen style. but when i got in and drove it, i fell in love! it has a ton of room in the cabin and trunk (largest in class), great features, and it wont get lost in the parking lot. i highly recommend going all the way and getting the GTS with V6, as the 4-cyl sounds whiny to me. if you like to drive, you will also get 0-60 in about 6.5 seconds.

Great car, GREAT deal

by Mazda Mama from Rockville, MD on Sat Aug 31 2013

My new Mazda6 is incredible!!!! So many great features and one comfortable vehicle. I downsized from a mini van and couldn't be happier!

Love this car!

by Brians from Lawrence, KS on Thu Feb 20 2014

Bought this car almost a year ago and couldn' t be happier. It has everything I wanted- sporty look, spacious interior (three adults and two grandkids, no problem), huge trunk, and a 30 mpg., 4-cyl. engine with some serious get-up-and-go. It's like driving a 4-dr. sports car!

Fun Test Drive

by Undecided lol from VA on Mon Sep 20 2010

I test drove the 6 on last Friday. I'm actually in the market for a used lexus or infiniti. I currently drive a mazda millenia so I wasn't that excited about driving the 6 haha. When I got behind the wheel I was blown away! Its more spacious than it looks. The handling and acceleration were more like BMW or Audi. You really forget that is a mazda. You can get this car fully loaded for $30000 so i'm considering it. This car blows out the accord or malibu easy. Mazda really out did themselves this time.

Most Reliable Group of Cars I have Owned!

by Mazda Mania from Alabama on Sun Mar 25 2012

This is my third Mazda. The last two I brought brand new. Well after kids and other grown up issues, this time I had to get a used one. However, it only had about 20 some thousand miles on it. So it is practically new! See.... that's how much I trust God and my Mazda brand. Hope to get as many years from this one as I did with the last one. I have owned a Mazda since 1997.

Safest car i've ever had

by Chad from Burnsville MN on Fri Oct 17 2014

This was one of the best car buying experiences I have ever had. Tammy Grage at Harry Browns in Faribault Mn. was awesome very helpful and friendly no high pressure sales with her. And she found me the exact car I was looking for. I would recommend Tammy and Harry Browns Family Automotive to all my friends and family.

Never Again

by jwood from Louisburg, NC on Tue Jan 17 2012

Well, I reluctantly traided my 2008 Mazda 6 that I LOVED for a 2011 Mazda 6 because of the miles I had on the 08 (115,000). Well, what a mistake!! When I pulled out of the dealer we had to turn around and go back because there was god awful sound under the hood, 2 weeks later still don't know what it was. Now, when you fill up the gas tank, you hear a sloshing sound and thumping like something is rolling around in the trunk yet the trunk is empty. The car feels cheap despite it's very stylish body. I fought with the dealer who would not let me trade it for a different vehicle despite owning the car less then 10 minutes and having trouble with it. Lesson learned!! I will NEVER purchase another Mazda again, I am sickened by this car and absolutely hate that I am stuck with it. It's a shame because I absolutley LOVED my 2008 Mazda 6!

Does not recommend this car!!

RUST!!!

by Mr dissapointed from des plaines on Sat Mar 05 2011

I have Mazda3-2004 and Mazda 6-2009 what Ican say about those cars is RUST everything other is awesome. My Mazda 3 is one big rust, I boutgh this car brand new and after my warenty expired rust show up on doors,fenders, hood. Now my 6 rust show up on all four doors ofcourse dealer fixed but it's not a good job but anyway rust come out on 2 years old car!!! Come on some thing is wrong with craftsmanship. To all be carefule

Does not recommend this car!!

1 2

Our Take on the 2011 Mazda Mazda6

Editor's note: This review was written in December 2009 about the 2010 Mazda Mazda6. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2011, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

Mazda redesigned its midsize sedan just last year, but the radical new styling failed to bring in a legion of buyers. In fact, sales of the 6 slipped after the redesign, which rarely happens. Perhaps it was the troubled economy that kept buyers away, because after a week of testing a fairly well-equipped Mazda6, I can't for the life of me figure out what family-sedan shopper wouldn't be tempted by this car.

The ride is extremely comfortable, there's plenty of... Read More