2012 Mazda Mazda 6

Mazda sure did their best on the one

by from San Pedro, ca on September 18, 2017

Its above its class and should be recognized as one of the best cars put out. this model is fast, looks great, feels great and runs like a race car.
Not Rated Reliability

Favorite car

by on September 9, 2017

I really enjoyed this car. so reliable and good for me. My favorite car i have owned. Drove long distances and around town. It was great

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Never left me down.

by from Dallas on August 22, 2017

Probably the best family car you can get out there. Saves gas. Plenty of room front and back seats and in the trunk.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Sporty Sedan for the family

by on August 19, 2017

I have enjoyed my '12 Maszda 6 for 3 yrs now. Overall I have been pleased as I have not had 1 issue with the car. The only complaints I would have is the Interior noise while driving and the 2.5L 4 cyl engine is noisier than most I have ever owned. If you are idling through a drive thru, it is quite irritating. When I purchased the vehicle I had read lots of reviews and the engine noise was really the only complaint. This would not deter me from purchasing again.

GREAT CAR

by from greenbelt, MD on August 4, 2017

THE CAR IS GOOD ON GAS AND HAS PLENTY OF LEG AND TRUNK SPACE. ITS A UNIQUE LOOKING CAR. THE ONLY NEGATIVE IS THE PARTS ARE EXPENSIVE ESPECIALLY FROM THE DEALER. I USUALLY USE COUPONS TO OFFSET THE COS...
THE CAR IS GOOD ON GAS AND HAS PLENTY OF LEG AND TRUNK SPACE. ITS A UNIQUE LOOKING CAR. THE ONLY NEGATIVE IS THE PARTS ARE EXPENSIVE ESPECIALLY FROM THE DEALER. I USUALLY USE COUPONS TO OFFSET THE COST.

Perfect car I have owned

by from Conroe, IL on July 23, 2017

I was fortunate enough to stubble upon this car. I purchase it from a friend at 45k miles for $13 grand and its perfect car. It has all that i need, 2.5l engine is fast enough and the car is fun to drive.

Good pick up, bad site lines

by from Boston on July 20, 2017

The pick up, acceleration and handling were all better then good. Bad site lines for driver on turns and reversing. Poor radio.

2012 Mazda 6

by from on May 23, 2017

I bought this car in 2012 brand new. It's fun to drive with a 6 speed manual transmission. The display is easy to read and everything is within my reach. My only complaint is it can be a tad uncomfortable on long trips.

It worth the money.

by from New York on May 9, 2017

It is very comfortable and reliable. I really recommend it especially for students who don't want to spend lots of money on a car.

Thee best than the rest!

by from California on March 20, 2016

I am on my third Mazda product and this would be my second M6. Everything about this car I love. I've test drove the other brands and I was not impressed even with the reliability history. ANY car is reliable, it all depends on how you care for it and drive it. If you do your maintenance as scheduled, it'll be kind to you. The cabin space is HUGE and for people who are 6ft tall will find that it is very comfortable. The seats hug me when I'm in it and I feel safe. The ride is so joyful and controlled. In panic maneuvers, it responds so well. The car is big for it size and I'm surprised it's classified as midsize. The style of 09-13 models are beautiful. The 4cyl engine can be more powerful but its has more than adequate power. The V6 version is stronger but takes more gas. I get compliments everywhere I go. I am a proud owner. I will buy again from Mazda in the future.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Mazda Mazda 6