2015 Mazda Mazda 6

most amazing car ever :)

by from Minneapolis on September 21, 2017

This is my second mazda and i love it more then ever , drive this car is super fun and come with everything off course is always room for improvement and a lot people have the own preferences but omce you put on the scale price, quality in performance this car is a win win

A Very Bland Car

by from Cleveland, OH on September 18, 2017

While this car drove nice, handled well, and had all the creature comforts I'd expect from a new model year family sedan it just didn't sit well with me. Of all things about the car the seating position is what I'll choose to pick at. It's a very strange seating position and for a car that doesn't have an exceptionally long hood something feels off about it. The seats are comfy but could have some more support around the side bolsters. Overall the test drive was nice but there's nothing about this car that really drew me into wanting to own it besides the Mazda entertainment system which you can get in any other Mazda on the lot.
Not Rated Reliability

2016 Mazda 6 I love this car!

by from Kansas City on September 13, 2017

This car is so tech-y. I think I am learning to drive better! It tells me when I drift out of my lane when I am speeding, etc. Of course, I can turn all of this off if I want, but I like it.

great styling

by from Northampton Pa on September 12, 2017

I would buy the Mazda 6 again , for comfort , styling, acceleration and price ! Waiting for the 2018 model for my next purchase.

Great styling, practical, fun to drive

by on August 29, 2017

This car has is roomy and fun to drive. I have the touring model with the manual transmission, and it is sporty and feels luxurious. The only gripe is that head-room is a little lacking. If you're taller than 6'2" you'll probably find the top of your head grazing the roof. Otherwise, a fun, practical, comfortable car.

Best car

by from San Diego, CA on August 15, 2017

has best safety features and is comfortable to drive in. very affordable. the backup camera is very helpful as well

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Fuel Efficent Yet Sporty & Fun!

by from San Jose, CA on August 8, 2017

This is my second Mazda vehicle and I am very happy with my car. I purchased this vehicle used with 7500 miles on it and thankfully have not had any issues with it. Mazda really upped their game with the sleek exterior design as well as the spacious interior. The trim of the Mazda is the iTouring which includes includes the sportier 19" rims and leather interior. The only disappointment I have with Mazda is that they do not offer the Mazda6 Grand Touring (which has all the bells and whistles including the sunroof I desire) in a manual transmission. That part really bites. Secondly, I had this issue twice where my key fob died and I was able to unlock the car door manually with the valet key but had a hard time trying to start the car. When this happens, you need to engage the clutch and press the push button start using the dead key fob. Weird, but it worked. Overall, this is a safe, stylish and fun vehicle to drive.

Very reliable, beautiful exterior styling

by from Volo, Illinois on July 23, 2017

This car has good mileage, nice style. Comes with beautiful rims. Interior is lacking, small LCD screen and needs higher tech package but overall good sound system and Bluetooth connection

Gorgeous

by from Tampa on July 22, 2017

This car is gorgeous it looks aa good in the parking lot as it does on the street. Comfy, smooth, great handles... Could do with a lil more punch from the engine though but def a great value

Sporty feel, great fuel economy

by from Lewiston, ME on July 20, 2017

Purchased this 2015 as a left over in November 2016. Its the GT with the tech package, has every option available. The car has the feel and drives like a performance car. It has great fuel economy, I regularly get higher than the EPA estimates, I will easily get 42, mpg. The safety and technology features are helpful and reliable. A couple things to note is that the finish on the wheels is peeling off. I am told by the dealer that Mazda will remedy this but just one time over the life of the car, even if it happens again it will not be covered. Secondly, 6 months in with the car and 5,000 miles, the transmission went. Mazda did pay to have it towed and replaced the transmission. But this leaves me very weary.

Our Expert Review: 2015 Mazda Mazda 6