1998 Mazda Millenia

great handling

by from california on October 2, 2007

I love the way this car handles. It hunkers down on the road, corners great and has tons of power despite good gas mileage. Its like the top of line Camry but I got it for a lot less money.

Love this car !!

by from Topeka, KS on November 10, 2010

I have owned the car for several months, bought with 140k miles on it and it has been bulletproof, though some parts are hard to come by... Handles nice with little body roll, rides in a cushy way, has great passing power and mid range torque, I would definently recommend this car !

High maintenance car

by from Miami on April 2, 2010

I have one of this cars and it is really, really expensive to repair. Also, you really need to find a mechanic that knows how to work on a Miller Cycle Engine.

Mazda

by from Toledo on September 4, 2009

I really like the car and the body style, however, the parts are expensive. It is really hard to find a Millenia in a junk yard, so i had to go to auto zone or the dealer for all of my parts ($$$). Not only that, but taking the car to the shop is killer expensive, nothing is simple! It handles well and accelerates alright, too bad none of the parts are interchangeable with the mx6, mx3, 626, 929, or probe. If you have money for repairs, i would recommend this car. If you are a college student like me, the Millenia will keep you broke.

Similar Models