1999 Millenia

1999 Mazda Millenia

1999 Mazda Millenia

4.0

4 out of 5 stars Reliability

Have You Driven the 1999 Mazda Millenia?

I wish it hadn't been sold.

by Lee from San Antonio, TX on Tue Oct 05 2010

This was my first car, and i fell in love with it from the start. The exterior and interior of the car made it feel as if you were driving a luxury vehicle. We bought this car from a soldier that was PCS and he sold it to us for about $1500. I put well over a hundred thousand miles on that car and loved driving every single one. The car handles like a dream, but there is one downfall- repairs on this car are going to set you back a pretty penny. I had this car for 4 years and it was sold while i was in training. Now I cant find a car that will give me the same value as this one did.

Very pretty and comfortable

by Anna from Montgomery on Wed Sep 24 2008

This car is very pretty, strong and comfortable. When I want to buy a used car last year. I searched a lot of cars. One day, I found a Millenia in the local stores. It was very impressive. But it was too expensive too. Then I swiched to internet market and very lucky to get one with affordable price. It is a wonderful experience. I like it.

Powerful engine, superb styling and fun to drive

by Car Enthusiast from Florida on Thu Aug 06 2009

I have had many cars, and this one is definitely one of the most complete vehicles I have owned, it is loaded with features and it provides a smooth yet powerful ride and a lot of fun when driving. It handles very well and has a very sporty driving sensation. On the other hand, all I have spent in the car after about 30,000 (I purchased used at 80,000) is gas and oil changes. Very reliable and dependable car. The only thing I do not like much about the car is the dashboard and door interior materials, they are a bit too plastic. A more refined interior would have been a better match for what I consider a very beautiful body styling. Anyway, great car, great performance and great looks. You will certainly feel good driving this car.

good and reliable

by HB from CA on Tue Jun 17 2008

No issues since purchasing the car. these cars are overpriced if buying new, but on the used market seem to be a good value...

A NIGHTMARE ON WHEELS, TOO EXPENSIVE TO MAINTAIN

by CAR LOVER from PHILADELPHIA on Fri Jun 08 2007

I have a supercharge model and too sum it up. I spent over 7,000 on repairs over a four year period. NIGHTMARE!!!

Does not recommend this car!!

Our Take on the 1999 Mazda Millenia

Spring halted its advance and retreated from winter, which had been thought dead but returned with fierce winds and plummeting temperatures. It was a seasonal resurrection appropriate for the car of the moment, the 1999 Mazda Millenia S, which once seemed destined for retail interment.

Mazda Motor Corp. sold only 16,717 Millenias in the United States last year, 7.2 percent fewer than the 18,020 it sold in 1997. Those are death-knell numbers for most vehicle lines. But the Millenia, whose numbers have been low since its U.S. introduction in the spring of 1994, deserved a reprieve.

The car's poor market showing stemmed not so much from deficits in quality or performance as it did from Mazda's seeming... Read More