1993 Mazda MPV Consumer Reviews

3.5
Average based on 2 reviews

LOVE my mazda!

by from Wisconsin on September 9, 2009

It is 2009 as I write this, and I am STILL driving my 1993 MPV- as I have been for over 11 years- I have absolutely loved this van and HATE the idea of having to give it up-- It is 4wd and can get through snow and muck, but still is so fun to drive-- zips around corners and up hills, glides over bumps-- I'm so upset they don't offer them anymore... I'm trying to figure out what I could ever replace this with! (Mazda5, perhaps?)-- I love this van and will miss it dearly! (184,000 miles-- no major repairs except 2 timing belts)

Just a car to get from a to b

by from san diego on November 4, 2010

Not the most sylish or reliable car out their of coarse it is from 93'. the paint on these cars end up fading and deterierating after a while, interior is really stiff and feel uncomfortable inside with alot of passengers. Not alot of leg room either. Driver and passenger seats can only go back and forth and only adjust back support to go back manually, not electrically, it does not let you actually lower the seat which is a flaw as well. This car is nutorious for leaks and transmission issues power issues of many sorts. Just being in the car is uncomfortable. Car also lacks design and aero dynamics, looks like a shoe box from behind. turns are also very wide and not sharp. Just a car to use if nothing else is available or last resort car for emergencies.