1993 Mazda MPV consumer reviews

side view of 1993 MPV Mazda
Explore the 1993 Mazda MPV
3.7

Really liked this van

Very comfortable front seats. Not the most reliable car on the road as I had problems with sticky lifters ( ticking noise ) coming from engine on cold starts. I wish the back seat were removable. You can't sleep in the van because of this. Easy to park and fun to drive for a minivan.

1.4

Just a car to get from a to b

Not the most sylish or reliable car out their of coarse it is from 93'. the paint on these cars end up fading and deterierating after a while, interior is really stiff and feel uncomfortable inside with alot of passengers. Not alot of leg room either. Driver and passenger seats can only go back and forth and only adjust back support to go back manually, not electrically, it does not let you actually lower the seat which is a flaw as well. This car is nutorious for leaks and transmission issues power issues of many sorts. Just being in the car is uncomfortable. Car also lacks design and aero dynamics, looks like a shoe box from behind. turns are also very wide and not sharp. Just a car to use if nothing else is available or last resort car for emergencies.

LOVE my mazda!

It is 2009 as I write this, and I am STILL driving my 1993 MPV- as I have been for over 11 years- I have absolutely loved this van and HATE the idea of having to give it up-- It is 4wd and can get through snow and muck, but still is so fun to drive-- zips around corners and up hills, glides over bumps-- I'm so upset they don't offer them anymore... I'm trying to figure out what I could ever replace this with! (Mazda5, perhaps?)-- I love this van and will miss it dearly! (184,000 miles-- no major repairs except 2 timing belts)