1996 Mazda Mpv

Very reliable--one of the best I've owned

by from Helen, GA on September 5, 2008

No problems here--it's been one of the best purchases I've made. I have owned this van for six years and 75,000 miles...it's been great from day one. It handles and sits like a car with all the conveniences of a van. The styling is nice, too. Highly reliable and one of the best values for a van.

Multi-purpose?

by from Florida on August 8, 2006

My husband and I are semi-retired and wanted a vehicle we could drive for everyday use but also use when we went "garage saleing" on the weekends or when the gran-kids visited on occasion. We sometimes take the grandchildren to Disney world in the summer and the third seat comes in real handy. It drives real easy and is easy for me (I'm 4'11" tall) to see out of. Other than normal maintenence we, are very satisfied with the van.

Our Expert Review: 1996 Mazda Mpv

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 1996 mazda mpv

You have selected maximum of 3 cars

Remove one of these cars to add others or compare the below cars now.