1994 Mazda Mx 3

I loved my MX3

by from NS, Canada on January 13, 2008

Only things I had to fix were normal things. It handled like a dream. It was amazing in the winter. This car had it all! Mazda was crazy to stop making this car!

do not buy

by from Ja. TN on November 1, 2006

this car cosed me $1,490 in repairs look out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Best car I have ever owned in entirety

by from Madison, WI on October 16, 2006

I have had a lot of cars in my days, but the one I miss the most is this one. It was Super reliable and never ever gave me trouble. It got through the snow like it was a sled. I only wished mine had power windows and locks, can't ask for it all! I would recommend this for any one who is looking at a reliable fun car with great gas mileage. Not too good for a family since they only came with two doors!

Timeless

by from Tampa, FL on June 29, 2006

The thing about my MX-3 is that it could pass for a new car today. I'm constantly amazed by the number of people who ask me about the car. Mine is a 1992 (which I've had since new), and at least once a month I'm asked what kind of car it is. It's a timeless design really. If there's a problem area, it's lack of power. Cosmetically, the headlights oxidize, but a good plastic cleaner and polish will fix them (easiest if you simply polish them monthly).

Great performance, best sports Mazda ever.

by from New Jersey on June 22, 2006

This has to be the best sport coupe Mazda ever made, great handling, beautiful design, great mileage, powerful V6 engine, smooth transmission, reliability, georgeous interior, if they would still make it I would run and buy me another MX-3, I have a Celica but the MX-3 surpasses it in almost all aspects.