2014 Mazda MX-5 Miata consumer reviews

$23,720–$25,980 MSRP range
side view of 2014 MX-5 Miata Mazda
Explore the 2014 Mazda MX-5 Miata
Shop the 2014 Mazda MX-5 Miata

Lexus features for Mazda money.

Love the upscale features. Could use more little interior bins. Love the quality of the interior fit and finish. Didn’t like paying extra for a popular color.

Best little car

I have the Club edition and it really is the best little roadster on the market. It?s fun to drive and inexpensive to maintain. For the simple joy of driving you can?t go wrong.

car is actually spelled FUN

Bought this little guy after much thought and comparisons to other choices, i.e., 4 door sedans, small pickups, etc. Took the plunge and bought- absolutely love it. Performance Is A1. My wife and I love to put the retractable hard top down and cruise - and I've never been much of a "car" guy. NO regrets!!

4.3

Poor mans sports car

I HAVE OWNED PORSCHE, VETTS ,370Z ,STEALTH AND THIS IS THE BEST HANDLING CAR OF THEM ALL. iF YOU ARE A DRIVER THIS CAR HANDLES FANTASTICALLY. iT IS A BLAST TO DRIVE AND BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY PARTS AVAILABLE IT IS INEXPENSIVE TO MAKE MORE HORSE POWER AND CUSTOMIZE.

Really great car

I love this car. It's heavier than previous miatas I've owned, but really it's more touring focused than track. Very comfortable leather interior, great Bose system, and the hardtop retracts quickly. I'm very happy.

Great Sports Car!

I bought the Club Edition. I thrash this car every time I drive it. It has 40,000 miles on it and I am on the third set of tires. It is fun on the street and on the track! I tinted the windows and bought wider wheels, and the car looks aggressive as heck.

Awesome car!

I purchased the manual transmission, Club edition. It is like driving a slot car! Unbelievable experience. My other car is a FRS. I enjoy driving!

MIATA 2014 HAS BEING THE BEST CAR YET

It's a fun car to drive it's small yet comfortable. I like the hardtop press a button and have fun. It's easy to lower the hardtop by just pressing a button you don't have to get out of the car and to do it manually. The Miata is easy to park and narrow enough to fit in tid stops. It feels like driving a sports car best feeling I've had owning other cars.

Most FUN car I've ever owned

I've driven police cars, very fast police cars for 27 years, and this car is fast, zippy, handles cornering like nothing I've ever driven. The turning radius is unbelievably short. Talk about turn heads, this one does it. Friends go nuts to drive it and all want one after doing so. Call it a mid-life crisis or any thing else you want, you won't be the first, but try to take it away and well, good luck.....get your own.