2011 Mazda Tribute

best bang for the buck

by from uniontown ,oh on March 15, 2012

i recently bought an i grand touring top of the line model for 21k with heated leather electric seats moonroof etc . got the best ride of any suv i have ever driven and 28 mi /gal onthe road /whats not to like

Most comfortable, good looking SUV

by from Nebraska on September 6, 2011

Ilove my new 2011 Mazda Tribute. I am a big guy and this car sits great. I get 26-29 mpg and the car looks terrific!

mazda

by from arizona on May 9, 2013

Well...........I would like to start of with the exterior styling.It has a sort of bland look of like on the list of cons.In fact I totally agree with cars .com when they say that the exterior and the interior styling is bland.Very bland.The car is not the best car in the world but it is not the worst.

Similar Models