2011 Mazda Tribute

best bang for the buck

by from uniontown ,oh on March 15, 2012

i recently bought an i grand touring top of the line model for 21k with heated leather electric seats moonroof etc . got the best ride of any suv i have ever driven and 28 mi /gal onthe road /whats not to like

Most comfortable, good looking SUV

by from Nebraska on September 6, 2011

Ilove my new 2011 Mazda Tribute. I am a big guy and this car sits great. I get 26-29 mpg and the car looks terrific!

mazda

by from arizona on May 9, 2013

Well...........I would like to start of with the exterior styling.It has a sort of bland look of like on the list of cons.In fact I totally agree with cars .com when they say that the exterior and the interior styling is bland.Very bland.The car is not the best car in the world but it is not the worst.

Great car, fantasic midsize SUV

by from Guelph, Ontario, Canada on August 23, 2017

Car is great, on the smaller scale of SUV, not super heavy but enough weight for momentum in the snow. Great on gas for highway driving. I love it.

I have owned my Mazda Tribute for 5 yrs . Love it!

by on September 25, 2017

I shopped around quite a bit to find an SUV that wasn't too big or too small. This Mazda suited my needs. I feel my grandson is safe in the back with the center seatbelt w shoulder harness. The car gets decent gas mileage, and the only downside I have noted is that the gas door only flips shut,no locking mechanism. I have had one repair, which might have been a recall issue, the ignition switch gave out and I had to have it replaced. Mazda said it was not covered since my warranty had run out. Boo.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Just A Really Cool Car

by from TORONTO, ONTARIO on August 5, 2017

I have owned my Tribute for over a year and a half now and this thing is brilliant. One of the best driving CUVs on the road from this year and very comfortable. Performance is splendid and has needed no major repairs yet, so reliability is great also. All around a very pleasant car to own.