2016 570S

3.7 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

So fast and composed

by CM from Chicago Area, IL on December 10, 2017

Traded my Porsche 911 against the McLaren 570S last week and it’s one of the most composed and exciting cars that I’ve ever driven. It out performs the Porsche in every single way so far. I can’t speak yet to reliability, but this is a thoroughbred sports car that’s easy to drive fast. It hooks up and goes remarkably well for a RWD mid engined machine and the styling is totally unique. If there was ever a car that makes other exotics look common, this is it. Can’t say enough good things about the car so far.

very good

by Hoa Duong from houston,tx on August 22, 2017

I think it is a sports car worthy to buy but really cost so I think it will have a very competitive rivals should lower the price and add many penalties to compete with huracan and Ferrarri 448 although its taller ... I am a fan of MC L I hope you show me the real return of MC L, thanks

My first super car.

by Kehling from Reno, NV on July 5, 2018

I have had it only a few weeks and have less than 250 miles on it as it was in the shop getting the full PPF treatment. So far, though, wow I mean really, WOW! I swear it rides better than my C63 AMG S. I do not have the break in miles on it yet so I have yet to really wring it out but even with what I have done, it is simply a phenomenal car. I have a Corvette Z06 as well and the handling dynamics between a front engine vs a rear engine were much different and better than I had expected. I have had a few little issues with it so far but they have all been addressed unter warranty so nothing really alarming there. I plan to track it soon and cannot wait to really push it and hear the engine howl. I certainly hoped it would be a wonderful car and it has not disappointed. You really can drive it every day if you'd like as it is quite civilized around town. The 570 is not as knife - edged as a 650 and that is exactly what I was hoping as it want to enjoy it on the road yet still be able to take it to the track several times a year. The cost of ownership seems reasonable given its super car status. Much more exotic than other cars in its category and seems really well built. As for value, that is certainly subjective but given its place in the pantheon of similar cars, I would say it is a very good value.

Our Expert Review: 2016 McLaren 570S