Great CAr!!!

by from Closter, NJ on August 4, 2010

This is the best car I have ever owned! (Okay, I've only owned 2 cars in my life) But it's still wonderful. It looks great from the outside, especially from the side. The interior is also beautiful. It has many great features, such as residual engine heat utilization, and an electronically controlled rear sunshade. It has power seats. I have had it for 15 years now, and the only problem it has ever had is that the antenna has broken down and won't come up. Great reliability! It's a great car!

Amazing fun bulletproof car

by from Pennsylvania on November 27, 2011

I've never had an emotional attachment to a car and I've owned plenty but this one stole my heart. Solid, fast, agile, heavy, glued to the road, comfortable sturdy seats, great air conditioning system, exceptional brakes and cornering ability. Just a great car with so many attributes. If you can get a hold of one in good shape grab it.

Wonderful Car

by from SF Bay, CA on December 11, 2006

I've enjoyed driving this car for years. Solid build, plenty of power, room for four. Good on gas, but you don't buy a Mercedes for that "Honda" feel. It's about quality, for sure. Maintenance is more expensive, but again, it's a Mercedes.

1995 Benz c280

by from Los Banos, Ca on June 13, 2012

I just purchased this car, I drove it 300 miles to get home and it did not give me any problems what so ever. I am very pleased with my purchase. I would strongly recommend this dealership to friends and family.

C220

by from Arlington, VA on May 30, 2006

One owner, exclusively dealer serviced, comes with four brand new winter tires. Only reason for sale is my moving overseas.

Similar Models