1997 Mercedes Benz C Class

C280 Mercedes Benz

by from Santa Monica, Ca on September 11, 2012

I give thanks to my Lord Jesus for my C280, we were praying for a reliable car and I believe the Lord lead me to this one, when I bought this car it had 177,000 miles on it, but this was mostly highway miles and it was garage kept so it look good inside and out, I had to do a few things to it like front brakes, tires, oil change & etc... it cost us a little under $600.00 but its been almost two full years and the car has been a true reliable blessing, Lord willing we will have this car for many more years.

Reliable and fun to drive vehicle

by from Henrico, VA on February 3, 2018

This is a great car for the age, mileage, price and condition. I received all the service records back to the original date of purchase from the original showroom sale. Also, received a clean CarFax report with the purchase of the my vehicle. I love my Mercedes Benz!

Our Expert Review: 1997 Mercedes Benz C Class