2010 C-Class

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Have you driven the 2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class?

new to Benz club

by benz_owner from on Sat Jan 05 2013

Beautifully designed exterior and interior. reliable, good on gas, only bad thing is it only uses premium 91 gas so it is more expensive. other bad thing is the cars are small on the inside vs cheaper cars but if you want more space, better go with an e class.

Best car I've owned

by 37th vechical from Milford MI on Sat Feb 19 2011

I've owned 37 vechiles in my life, and this is by far the best one. I've got 20,000 miles on the car in just under a year. The best things about the car besides it's over all classic styling, are the breaks, which are top notch solid, and the smooth 7 speed auto trans. I get better than expected mpg's 24 just communting here and there and up to 30 mpg on the highway at 70+ mph. The power to pass is there when needed, and the handling makes you fill secure even at high speeds, on Michigan roads. The interior is very functional, some people complain about the cruse control and turn singnal being to close, but personally after one day of use I was acustom to it and love the way the cruse works. The car is very easy to hand wash and keep clean, even my wife washes this one by herself. I won't be needing another car for a long time.

Like it but dont love it !

by GrBenzer from Pewaukke Wisconsin on Sat Nov 26 2011

Bought this car due to best value of all others in the class hands down ! Handles incredibly well like a magnet to the road !Interior comfort suprisingly good but the interior looks a bit too bland,exterior looks very european,very sporty similar to my b.m.w e-39 1997 528 I !! !Bought this car with 11,000 miles on it,just turned 17,000 all is well! Undrepowered engine when compared to Acura TL,Bmw,and Audi !Tire noise is a big issue staggered Michelin tire set up with the Amg suspension conrtibutes to this.... i think ! My big complaint would be a slight winding sound at 45-40 miles per hour and 25-20,sounds like too much gear lash in transmision transaxle ?? Complained to Benz dealer in Waukesha Wi about it,they claim its normal.....we will see what the future brings at least its in their system in case there is an issue later ! This car drives and handles similar to a 3 series beemer, but with more interior and trunk room so i guess overall a nice car for the money and would reccomend !

Great Vehicle

by vancas from Pitts, pa on Mon Dec 17 2012

This Car handles nice - i have the AWD, living in PA that is a must! Great style and class- Bluetooth- handsfree talking is nice, so many features - to many to list. I love this car!

C-class 300 4 matic

by Thamer from Salt Lake City on Thu Jan 28 2010

the car is awesome, you'll never stop driving it, it's so fun to drive and the handling is amazing, the speakers are the best. the only thing that bothers me is how it needs a lot of fuel. but the car is a wonderful vehicle that treats you the same way you treat (her).

C300 2010

by Reds from San Antonio, TX on Tue Sep 27 2011

I droved both cars the same day before making a decision. I brought the C300 2010, panaramic roof luxury which I compared with a C300 2010 panaramic roof Sports. The difference between the two, I wanted luxury and the new front grill which the luxury does not have. So I changed the grill out. And the luxury has a lot of extra's great features and drives like luxury ride compared to the Sports.

Love every Benz we have ever owned, never a prob

by Eileen from Forest lake, my on Sat Aug 18 2012

Great car.... Traded in a Benz with 180,000 miles and never a problem. This car feels just as solid and well made and drives amazingly.

I founf the exact car I was looking for.

by Marly from Cincinnati oh on Mon Jul 28 2014

I was able to locate the exact year model and color I wanted. If it wasn't for this site I would have to settle for the car I didn't want on my local dealer lot. I specifically wanted a light blue 2011 C300 4 matic. A rare color but I found it 350 miles away and it was worth the trip picking it up.

Mercedes C300 2015

by A.V from Toronto, Canada on Tue Aug 04 2015

I have driven several different luxury cars but nothing like this one. Picked it up a week ago and I haven?t stopped smiling (my wife got angry at me when I called my new car honey). I get giddy every day before getting into this car. Excellent performance, sexy car, amazing interior and loads of safety features. I would highly recommend this car.

Best car I've ever owned

by Lovethedrive on Thu Aug 09 2018

Absolutely fantastic. Pure pleasure to drive, comfortable on the highway and exhilarating on side roads. Excellent balance between comfort and control. Very well planted, so it invokes driver confidence with a good feel for the road.

1 2 3 4 5

Our Take on the 2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Traditionally the cheapest bed at Hotel Benz, the C-Class sedan has been a success for Mercedes-Benz. It's outsold its larger siblings eight of the past 10 years — despite the fact that some versions have presented a cut-rate side to the brand.

Now well into its third generation, the 2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class is competent, but its cost-cutting interior ranks it below a number of competitors on the luxury ladder.

Trim levels for the C-Class include the C300 Sport, C300 Luxury and C350 Sport; click here to compare them with the 2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class. There's also a high-performance C63 AMG, which we cover in greater detail in our review of the '09 model. All four cars come standard... Read More