2014 Mercedes Benz C Class

First merc after a lifetime of Beemers

by from Pittsburgh, PA on May 3, 2014

With a budget that kept me in the smaller luxury sedans, I preferred the exterior styling and performance of the C300 over the 3 series / A4. Impressed with the power and handling. Salesperson told me the sports version was most popular but drove but sports and luxury amd preferred the softer ride of the luxury. As a lifelong bmw 5 series driver I am impressed with the ride and handling of the merc, soaks up the potholes better without excesive roll when pushed through the twisties. Thought the voice command was a gimmick when tested but turns into a really useful feature and use it constantly. Biggest negative is the interior space - real tight for 4 adults, not suitable for a long road trip and the head clearance is limited for a 6 footer with the moon/sunroof.

2014 c250 better than 2012 model

by from Sea Island, GA on October 31, 2014

The 2014 model is lots more comfortable: front seats on the 2012 stuck into your back like knives, but 2014 seats are actually OK--not up to quality of older MBs but relatively good. Visibility through back windows is much improved, too, as is front window fogging: happened all the time with 2012 but hardly ever with 2014.

At 82, I now have my dream car

by from Gainesville FL on February 25, 2014

Not only are the performance, appearance, and features of this car incredible, going for service at the dealership is like walking into a five-star restaurant and being waited on the maitre de. Amazing car, amazing service.

Best car for the money.

by from Daly City on December 4, 2015

100% Highly recommended to buy this car. Because, (1). it's Mercedes Benz (2). Almost everyone can effort to own (3). Only 4 strokes engine with turbo charger this is save you money for gas (4). Very very safety driving (5). Seriously amazing Harman Kardon stereo system (I would like to say the best sound system/ audiophile high quality sound provided)

3rd C300 I have had

by from Canton, Ohio on February 12, 2014

I love my new 2014 Mercedes C300. This is my 3rd one. I have had Black, Pladium Silver , and now Red. This one feels faster and more sporty. I just love it.

Worth the Wait!!!!

by from Sterling Heights, MI on September 15, 2016

I looked on line to find a C300 that would be fitting for my wife. I saw one that made me drive to Illinois, which was a five hour ride (one way) for me. I made it to the dealership and once I saw the car, it was love at first sight. My wife loves this car because it handles like a dream. The comfort of the inside is so awesome because you can really relax while you drive. This helps us because we like driving on the highway. This vehicle was a great choice and if I had to do it over again..... the choice would remain the same. Two thumbs up to Mercedes for the 2014 C300 4-Matic Sport.

New 2014 C 300 experience

by from Rocky river, OH on October 7, 2013

It is a great pleasure to introduce my new mercedes. What a color and shape!! Wonderful performance and beautiful sound system. I really love this vehicle

Review C class

by from Eastern Shore of MD. on July 31, 2014

Great car ecellent ride and handeling. all the creture comforts you could ask for. very satisfied with my purchase.

Customer

by from Duncanville, Texas on March 11, 2017

I really love my car! I it's just like new. I wish the tire were new. It drives so good! I didn't realize this car's power and performance is excellent!

Most fun I have ever had driving

by from Voorhees, NJ on May 20, 2014

I am in love with this car! I am not a car enthusiast and truly dislike buying cars. I am never sure I got the best deal or the right car. Wilmington Mercedes has changed all of that. This C class is AFFORDABLE, fabulous and so much fun to drive. General Manager, Marcia Grosso, made me the deal of a lifetime to get me into this car and her sales team is all about customer service. I am so thrilled every time I get behind the wheel of my car. This is my first Mercedes and performance wise, I can't imagine driving another car. It handles like a dream and is beyond responsive. Yes, I would recommend this car to my friends and anyone.

Our Expert Review: 2014 Mercedes Benz C Class