2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class consumer reviews

side view of 2014 C-Class Mercedes-Benz
Explore the 2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Shop the 2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Our first Mercedes Benz

This is our first high performance German engineered car and we're really impressed. All the bells and whistles. Since we no longer commute to work were not worried about having to fill it with premium. :)

My C-class

My car is reliable, the functionality is smooth, it has met all of my needs. I love my car. I’m going to continue to purchase Mercedes Benz.

Love it

would Recommend this car to any one! Very clean looking and a fun, smooth car to drive. the cabin is very quiet and the sound system is amazing. Only thing is is black paint kills your soul slowly hahaha

Awesome Deal!!

Best performance vehicle I've ever owned, encompassed in luxury and style. This vehicle is truly a joy to drive, the way the high performance tires hug the road is unmatched!

Beautiful car

It performs outstanding. The inside is beautiful and so comfortable. For a V6 engine it’s great speed. My kids love to ride In it. I’m happy my fiancé talked me into getting this Benz.

Fast and Efficient and Gas Saver, Love It!!

This car is perfect for Empty Nesters. My hubby and I jump in and go. Although, we still have 1 at home he's 6'3 and is much more comfortable with the leg room in the front. However, he fits well in the back.

To date, it has exceeded my expectations

It’s a very beautiful vehicle. Excellent pick up, great features and extremely clean. It has surprised me at every turn. It is an awesome eye catching vehicle. I continually get compliments on it.

Beautiful coupe

We bought my wife’s c350 coupe used. It was a great deal. CPO is the way to go if you want to save a ton of money. It had a decent engine with 305 HP. Plenty fast. And it had AWD, so my wife didn’t have to worry about getting stuck in snow like she did with her previous RWD BMW. It was very reliable. Nothing went wrong in the 4 years that we owned it. The only reason we got rid of it was bc she got sick of having only 2 doors. It was a pain to park, and a pain when she had to occasionally transport the kids. Otherwise it was a beautiful and powerful and luxurious coupe.

Beautiful Car

I bought my car in Oct 2013 when the 2014's were just coming out - my car had 1 mile on it, it currently has 80K miles. This is a beautiful car, it still rides exceptionally well and I have never had a disappointing day with this car. I'm so glad I bought this car for my retirement.

One of th most reliable cars I have owned.

This is a perfect commuter car. Comfortable, good gas mileage and classy. Very distinctive drive and plenty of power for a 4 cylinder. The luxury feature are convenient and the upgraded lighting package is superb.