2017 Mercedes Benz C Class

Care Free Driving

by from Santa Maria, CA on August 30, 2016

Drove the C300 and fell in love with it. I bought the brilliant blue metallic and love the sparkle. Recommend this car to everyone! Love it! Love it!!

Wouldn't change a thing!

by from CA on May 13, 2017

I have had the same model 5 times. I don't even think, "What am I getting next time?" The hardest choice is which one of the many beautiful colors. The seats are very comfortable for the road trips we enjoy taking. Very reliable - have never had to repair anything. -

Beautiful design

by from Ann Arbor, Michigan on March 7, 2017

Except for a couple of small glitches, this auto has exceeded my expectations. Pick-up is better than expected. A quieter drive than expected. Excellent surround sound. Very easy to program radio/navigation/etc.

She's so pretty!

by from Newport Beach, Ca on April 9, 2017

I absolutely love this "Motorcar". Response in comfort cruise is peppy enough for the average driver. The soprt and sport + is almost superfluous in city driving. Can't wait to drive it to the mountains. The seats are comfortable in the extreme once in the proper individual configuration. The sound system is superb in the quiet passenger cabin. Can't say enough about this beautiful vehicle.

C 300.

by from on April 8, 2017

I really love my car! I feel like the price point is great ! If you are uncertain about Mercedes , take one for a drive!

Awesome automobile

by from Las Vegas Nevada on May 7, 2017

We just leased this new C300 four door sedan and my wife is in heaven. She will be the primary driver as I am allowed to wash it and fill up the gas only . LOL.

Sophisticated, Beautiful and Sleek - Best Purchase

by from Glendale, AZ on May 19, 2017

The 2017 MB C300 Coupe is simply Gorgeous! The exterior and interior are surely pleasing to the eye! The drive is Awesome! You can choose the driving mode according to your liking. I definitely recommend this car if you love the style and shape of a "True Coupe"!

C300 4matic cabriolet

by from Morris County, NJ on April 5, 2017

Beautiful ride. Incredible drive and comfort. Great stereo. Love the heated scarf on my neck on a cool night when the top is down.

Uncomfortable driver's seat

by from California on October 16, 2016

Painfully uncomfortable drivers's seat. Can not drive it for more than 20 minutes. Yes I have utilized all the possible seat adjustments, it is the most uncomfortable I have ever driven. I am a slim woman 5' 9" and have never expierenced such driving discomfort. Back, hip and leg pain. I will be going back to the dealership to see if they have a solution. Very very disapointed with this Mercedes. My last C300 was awesome and comfortable. If you are considering buying the 2017 C300 coupe, take it for a long test drive 40 or 50 miles. Performance and style are great, but can not enjoy it.

OUTSTANDING TEAM

by from Sarasota, FL on March 24, 2017

My wife and I picked up our new C300 Convertible Saturday, March 18th...Rick Chang, Brendan Callahan, and Nick Pearce made our experience excellent...We have purchased other luxury cars before...but have never experienced the professionalism that your team exhibited!

Our Expert Review: 2017 Mercedes Benz C Class