2018 Mercedes Benz C Class

All Reviews

by from San Francisco, calif. on September 25, 2017

The car is great looking, and drives beautifully. I feel safe and am happy. I do need help understanding all the features! The "eco" feature has risen the mpg so much, my gas stops have dropped in half...love it! Oh, can the new car smell be bottled?!

by from San Jose on August 12, 2017

The car exceeds my expectations in terms of pricing, handling, speed, maneuverability and speed. The car has a lot to offer.
Not Rated Reliability

by from aldie, VA on September 15, 2017

I love driving the vehicle. It runs like rocket on the highway. Handling while driving is exellant. I drove 550 mile non stop and felt not tired al all.

by from Bayside, NY on November 22, 2017

I have nothing but love for this car! It does everything I need and I don't have any worries! If you need safe, reliable and oh so comfortable, please put this car on your list! Blessings!

by from Las Vegas, Nevada on November 1, 2017

Coupe offers great balance of sportiness, comfort and style. Beautiful styling inside and out. Excellent materials, fit and finish. Vehicle is reasonably practical for a small car, as long as you don't need use of a back seat for day-to-day use.

by from Portsmouth, RI on November 30, 2017

Although I have only had the car a few days it arrived just as I expected and I am happy with every aspect of it.

by from Seattle,Wa on December 28, 2017

I?ve only been driving the car for a few days and I keep finding unique features I did not know about, like the lumbar support, seatbelt auto adjust, and the steering wheel auto adjust. The strategic lighting inside the car is also very nice. Love this car!
Not Rated Value for the Money

by from Boston on January 22, 2018

I could not love this car more. I have always been a fan of Mercedes, my dad had several of them growing up and I thought they were great cars. I find this car to be absolutely beautiful, comfortable, reliable... and perfect. The ride is so smooth and quiet, it has the acceleration that I need, and so many great extras. The one thing that I wish that they put on it as standard in the north east is a heated steering wheel, but the only time that I really missed that was during the cold spell. This car is everything and more!

by from Mission Viejo, CA on February 13, 2018

Was very pleased with the performance, interior styling and technical upgrades. Very great comfortable drive and enough performance to put a smile on my face while driving.

by from Birmingham, al on February 26, 2018

Drives like a dream and looks beautiful inside and out. I receive many compliments on this vehicle. It’s so easy to adapt to the technology, especially since the technology is so advanced and encompasses all a driver needs to safely accomplish personal needs without taking hands off of the steering wheel or eyes off of the road.