2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class consumer reviews

$41,600–$43,600 MSRP range
side view of 2021 C-Class Mercedes-Benz
Explore the 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Shop the 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

The features are amazing,stylish .

Great driving comfort,loaded with features. Safety is definitely a priority with the MB engineering . I have leased a total of 4 Mercedes and totally satisfied with every single one.

Most reliable car I ever drove

This car met all of my expectations. This car is very reliable. All of the features are great. Love the color. Smooth ride on the road

Most incredible car I’ve ever owned.

This is my second Mercedes-Benz. It’s absolutely the most incredible car I’ve ever owned. I was blessed to be able to custom order this car to have everything I wanted and more inside and out! It literally came straight from Germany to the dealership for me. It drives like a dream. It’s absolutely gorgeous. The technology inside is so amazing! It can drive economically. It can drive more sporty if you want it to. It has so many options and settings for drivers of all kinds. Needless to say, it’s pure luxury inside. You’ll feel incredibly spoiled!

Haven't put many miles on due to snow and ice.

Not enough miles driven to fairly evaluate but look forward to driving when weather is better. I have high expectations! I'll need time to get used to the console controls.