Top of the line comfort/performance, low quality

by from Sacramento, CA on August 7, 2006

The technology and features of this CL600 are astounding, and the quiet acceleration has to be experienced to be believed. The ride is rock solid and quiet as a tomb, with unexpectedly agile cornering for such a large, heavy coupe. Only complaints: minor defects on some fit and finish items and one major electrical failure that left me stranded

for the money the cl 500 is the perfect automobile

by from washington d.c. on April 27, 2007

i've owned mine for about 7 months and after some brake work and exhaust work my car will out handle the majority of the vehicles on the road today

Love my CL

by from Illinois on February 5, 2013

Comfort, handling, performance, eye-appeal all A+. The interior will blow people away. You have to drive it to realize just how different and special these cars are.

Nothing but problems...

by from Marlton, NJ on February 28, 2011

TERRIBLE CAR! I thought Mercedes were supposed to be good! NO WAY! I spent $28,000 for a 2002 Mercedes Cl500, I bought it in 2007. Within the first week owning it, there was a problem where the front seats were shaking and vibrating hard. (not supposed to happen) The trunk is automatic- but doesn't open completely! The rear seats have buttons to open the windows. One button for each side, but the left side button opened the right window, and the right side button opened the left window! Thank God I spent $4,000 for a 4-year warranty! I've had about 8 rental cars in all- over 4 years! I did enjoy them though- you get brand new gorgeous Mercedes! Anyway, I bet the total price for all the problems (if I didn't have a warranty) would be close to $20,000. Not kidding. So, do yourself a favor- don't waste your money on this. Only perk- it turns heads when it passes by. FACT: In 2002 (brand new) this Cl500 Mercedes-Benz was selling for $92,000! (WHAT A WASTE!)

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 2002 mercedes_benz cl_class

You have selected maximum of 3 cars

Remove one of these cars to add others or compare the below cars now.