Average based on 6 reviews

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from Columbia, MD on February 8, 2008

Best car I have every owned and driven. Amazing ride and comfort. Great options and features. Everything at drivers fingertips or within voice activated.

excellent car - performance, styling & reliablity

by from California on November 24, 2007

This is my 3rd MBZ, 1981 300SD, 1995 S600 coupe and 2003 CL 55. I purchased used in June '04 w/5000 miles and I have had zero problems with 68,000 miles currently. I use as a daily driver & get reasonable mileage 17-19 MPG, more on Hwy driving when I use it reasonably - less when driven aggressively. I have all the equipment except parking aid & audio hands free communication which I miss. I love everything about the vehicle except replacing tires which need replacing every 15K to 18K miles. The F-1 type shifting is very good and my first trip was up the California Coast to on Hwy 1 to a Laguna Seca for a racing school, the entire experience was outstanding. This car is an excellent value used for what is really the near the top of the line for this type of performance vehicle.

UNBELIEVABLE MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Newton, MA on April 8, 2011

ive had this car for 3 years now, it hasnt had any issues and runs like a dream! the speed of this car (especially considering the size) is astounding! the v12 is smooth as glass on the highway but press that gas pedal and you fly like a rocket! the features are great and more advanced still than most cars on the road today even. I have still yet to find fault with it!

A superb car

by from North Carolina on April 25, 2007

This is the best car I have ever owned and driven. Even at high speeds (150 mph plus), the car has an instinct ,beyond any other vehicle I have owned, to stay on the tarmac. The handling is superb and it is also a forgiving car for the less experienced. As for the look, this is a sexy, but classy car that turns heads where ever it is driven. Be prepared to visit the gas station frequently, but the upside is the pure enjoyment of simply a superb machine. The only downside with this car is that you get the sports car crowd wanting to race you all the time.

Super Car!

by from on March 25, 2009

Amazing car has most advanced luxury features for its time. Drives great and is the top line vehicle from Mercedes Benz, what would you expect from a $100k car!

unbelievable car

by from on November 17, 2016

I purchased a CL55 AMG in October 2016. It only has 69,000 miles looks and drives like no other car. The car is solid and rides as smooth as anything I have driven. The only problem so far is the check engine light comes on but is related to a gas sensor, it goes off when I fill the tank up so no big deal. This car is a a rocket and looks great, comments have been exceptional. Truly a fun car to drive and i love the design. I plan on keeping this one for a long time.