4.0
Average based on 4 reviews

Very Disappointed

by from Huntington Beach Calif. on June 11, 2013

The air suspension went out at 57k. That was over $2,000. Couldn't put the shifter into drive, told by MB mechanic normal for them to go out. $900. Sensor after sensor goes out. The plastic that shuts the glove box broke at 25k along with the cup holder.. The car has 59k on it and I'm a stickler on taking care of my cars. How they got $100k for this car new is beyond me.

AWESOME COUPE

by from Chicago IL on December 27, 2012

very comfortable 2 door coupe. and has pretty good mpg on hwy as for v8 5.0. What I most like is that all car is aluminum!. Didn't have any mechanical or electrical problems. my is 2004 and has 120k

power and style

by from Rancho Cucamonga, CA on April 10, 2012

Fun to drive, but expensive to maintain. If you want to won one, suggest you buy extended warranty. Then you can relax and drive it.

A reliable car and I love my Mercedes

by from Maryland on May 19, 2011

I bought my car used and it`s the most reliable used vehicle I ever bought.It took me a while to learn how to used the features in the car and to know where everything was located,until I read the manual.