2006 Mercedes Benz Cl Class

super awesome testosterone producing Benz

by from poconos on August 24, 2012

i picked this baby up because the 2006 cl models clearly are the best looking Mercedes coupes.The newer ones are great if you like to have people think you are driving a Hyundai. the standard cl 500 has awesome Power and comfort. the car handles like a much smaller vehicle. the interior is plush and quiet and the sound system is unbeatable. for a little more than buying a Toyota scion you can have the best coupe on the market today and the one that still looks the nicest.

Best car I have ever owned

by from Kansas City metro area on April 21, 2010

Into my second year and I am still in love with this car...styling and performance. It looks and acts new.

Ultimate car

by from Northern NJ on August 14, 2012

Wikopedia said it all- Rates with the Farrari and the Bentley. This is the GT to own, and what a true GT Coupe it is! What a pleasure to wrap yourself into the seats and enjoy one of the greatestest cars on the road. Will handle and keep up with most any sports car and you get the true luxury of its ride. This thing will nail you into the seat when you open it up, yet can cruise like a floating feather. What a ride. Worth twice as much as the value that they are going for. The quality of this car IS EXCEPTIONAL.

Great Ride

by from El Dorado Hills, Ca. on August 25, 2011

WOW, just love this car. I've owned most American made performance cars. This is by far the most enjoyable and hardest running car I've owned. I love it.

Lots of fun!

by from Fort Wayne, IN on January 18, 2008

Not sure it's worth the price, but incredible reliability, excellent handling (even in snow!), and LOTS of room...and I'm 6'3" tall. A great lease deal is what got me in.

Great Car

by from Nashville on June 28, 2017

I enjoyed this vehicle more than any other I have owned. It is a real value for the money. However, at about 120K miles a few expensive things went wrong and had to be fixed.