Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 13 reviews

Great car

by from Brandon, MS on July 4, 2008

I have the CLK 320 Cabriolet. It is a great car, fun to drive and does really well on gas. I am averaging 22 MPG in the city and 28 on the highway. Handling is superb and this car has the best turn radius of any car out there. The car is fairly comfortable. Seats adjust to nearly any position. One bad thing is leg room in the rear seating. This car is really a two seater with four seats. It is a pleasure to drive.

Luxury for reasonable price

by from Newport beach on April 12, 2011

Serviced regularly these cars can go 250k miles. Check for service records and pride os ownership.ideal car for so. California

Still Love it

by from Indiana on July 20, 2011

Over time most cars age and lose their appeal. After three years of ownership this car still gives me a thrill. It looks great and the ride is wonderful. I love the ability to accelerate, the V8 makes this car move. Even though this car is now 8 years old and there are a lot of great styles out there I still get compliments almost daily. Funny thing is my wife was the one that wanted it but it was too spirited for her tastes. I ended up making it my daily driver....it does go through 6" of snow very well with the traction control...and I ended up being the one that loves the car.

Great people to work with!

by from Burbank Ca on May 2, 2013

I just purchased a great Mercedes from these guys and feel very comfortable writing this stellar review about them. They were courteous, reasonable, honest and helped give me the time and consideration to make a thorough inspection of the vehicle and and made sure every detail of my concerns was taken care of. I am very happy with this dealership and thier sales people. It is rare in my 40 years of driving and buying cars to get lucky enough to run into human beings with such class! And I got a great car for a reasonable price!

2003 clk 500

by from new hampton on May 18, 2012

I just purchased this car. if youve never driven a mercedes before, its quite the experience the first time you do so. this mercedes however gives an even better experience. the feeling of driving this car is incredible. It literally feels like a german luxury sports car to the max. the engine on the 500 is very very serious. this thing is OUT just by scraping the gas pedal. I never understood how people could get compliments on their cars DAILY...but it is very true. I just bought it and ive gotten soooo manyyyy compliments. the body is beautiful, and whats really cool is the absence of the b pillar. so with all 4 windows down and your sunroof up, the look is something very rare and amazing. the interior is black leather and very comfortable. all types of buttons and gadgets that can do pretty cool things especially for an 03. i would recommend this car to anybody who can not only afford the car but also the repairs. EVERY car needs some kind of repair throughout its life and trust me...you will be more than happy to get scheduled maintenance on the car, because you will fall in love with it as soon as you get in.

sweet ride

by from Memphis on March 4, 2011

wonderful car and it gets 29 mpg on highway and 25 around town!! unbelievable!! rides amazing and it's just a sweet car!!

Handsome Car

by from San DIego on March 20, 2011

Nice engine, confused transmission always shifts up too soon. Not a handling machine, more of a cruiser. Not up to usual quality, some loose and cheap interior components. Unfortunately a target for parking lot damage...this may be my bad luck.

Easy car Buy

by from Newport Beach CA on November 30, 2015

I found this car on Cars.com. I was able to look for the exact car I wanted and find a great price. This gave me the ability to compare as well. A great way to buy a car!

Most Amazing Car for the Money

by from Pleasanton, CA on April 9, 2013

Un.Freakin.Believable. This thing is a 100% German muscle car. I mean seriously - 5.5L Euro V8, signed by the engineer who hand built the motor. Respect. I searched up and down and nearly bought a Maserati Coupe. Very glad I went with Germany instead of Italy. With 3 kids I still need a 4 seater and I don't think they get any cooler for the money. Pure awesome.

Good looks and reliability

by from fair lawn, nj on January 14, 2015

This a great handling and good looking machine. Responsive handling and quick acceleration. Not to mention the gas mileage is stupendous.

Our Expert Review: 2003 Mercedes Benz Clk Class