Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.5
Explore the 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
Shop the 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class

Very luxurious and comfortable

Love it. Very safe and heavy. Interior amazing even tho the car is not new it got seat warmers. The leather is a very good quality. The sound system has a great surrounding sound.

Most reliable car I own

Amazing performance, solid engine!!! This vehicle runs smooth and has an impressive amount of power. Car has new motor mounts, cam shaft solenoids, current oil change, gear box oil change, new spark plugs, new serpentine belt, re-charged A/C-ice cold, no faults.

2007 CLK63 AMG Cabriolet

The CLK63 AMG cabriolet is a muscle car disguised as a luxury car. With 475 on tap, 0-60 takes just 4.2 seconds. The AMG styling makes this car much sportier than any of the other CLK models. Only 143 were made in 2007 and 100 in 2008, which makes this two-year only model rare indeed.

A great 2-door hardtop coupe

A very responsive 3.5 liter V-6 and rear-wheel drive make a nice combination. A beautifully designed interior and a really nice factory stereo.

4.0

It?s a real nice car nothing is clean inside and o

It?s the best vehicle yet to come across my lot there hard to find also give us a call to set you up on a test drive..

this is my second clk

Wanted to buy a two door sports coupecoupe. Clk has great handling with excellent gas mileage, with lots of power and smooth ride.

2007 Mercedes Benz CLK350 Cabriolet

Excellent Car all the way around and with the V6, it gets great gas mileage. Looks, Performance, Reliability, it has it all.

Amazing for the money

Best car I've ever owned tons of power and torque, features that 2017 cars are just now getting. Great handling and still a head turner

Love this car. Very smooth, comfortable.

It's exactly what I wanted. Convertible isn't too practical in PA, and the CLK550 would have destroyed my License. This has everything I need: blue tooth, hands free phone, excellent audio, good on gas and it's just a classic design to my eye. I have owned Mercedes Benz for 25 years, and this one hasn't disappointed!

Gorgeous for a 10 year old car

This car is beautiful and I think Mercedes as a whole have a beautiful line of vehicles that are relatively timeless.