2012 Mercedes Benz Cls Class

amazing car

by from NY,NY on September 21, 2012

Mercedes is a very good example of what we expect from the Germans in quality workmanship. The eligence is beyond any American car. The only vehicle that can compair to this Model is the Bentley Continental.

Most Fun Ever

by from Philadelphia, PA on June 30, 2013

This car is hands down the best I've owned. I was a hardcore BMW guy and decided to try something different and I'm glad I did.

Beast

by from Willow Springs, IL on June 7, 2014

This is by far the best sedan that I have ever owned. From the front it looks like a race car or at least very similar the my old SL55 AMG. The ride is very smooth and has very quick pick up speed. Decent gas mileage for a V8. Huge trunk space but only capable of putting two people in the back seats

Just the best car ever

by from Houston,Texas on July 10, 2014

I've owned the S class, the SL, the ML, and now the CLS. I've also owned BMWs, Jags, Lexus and a few others, but this car is by far the best of them all. Fast, smooth, comfortable, reliable, classy head turner. I've owned it for two years and usually I'm ready for the next one, but not this time. I'm loving it. On a trip from Houston to New Orleans I got 27mpg driving 75mph, not bad for a bad a-- V8 (oops sorry). Enough said. I'm loving it...

this car is really nice and powerfull

by from mesa,az on May 7, 2014

i woild like to recommend any one to by this car because it is really safe and comfortable and it has a very good interior

The All New "Like no other.." the W218 CLS550

by from Irvine, CA on January 23, 2012

The W218 CLS-Class, was redesigned from the W219. Although it is based on the E-Class platform, rest assured that it feels completely different than an E-Class. The seats are comfortable, ride is supple, and with all the technology wizardry, this Mercedes will not disappoint. It even has the optional parking assist that will parallel park for you; not to mention that you can even change the ambient LED lighting from orange, white, to blue. The new CLS features an 4.6L TwinTurbo V8 engine that pumps of 402 respectable horses and 443 lb-ft of torque that propels you from 0-60 in less than 5.1 seconds. The ride is awesome, seats are great for long trips (although only 2 back seats), not to mention the new navigation can play songs off your phone via BT connection. Overall this is a great looking sedan (I've always been a Bimmer man, so it takes a lot for me to say good things about Mercedes) that has all the right things will impress many, if you're looking for an exotic looking "4-door coupe."

CLS 550 4 Matic

by from San Diego on November 5, 2012

I have the Launch Version with all wheel drive which will do 0-60 in 4.32.The standard RWD will do 4.7 Confirmed by several reviews Its very fast car love the power but very efficient simular to my 2013 535 BMW. Although the five series has better screen and electronics but for me the styling and power of the CLS is a show stopper.

Bought a mercedes at ALM, got mercedes treatment

by from Atlanta, GA on January 9, 2013

we bought a mercedes benz vehicle at ALM and received a mercedes benz customer service. Our salesman, George Kim was our salesmen and he knew about every mercedes benz vehicles and their functions. He provided adequate information regarding the vehicle and helped us with a full hands on training. He has made our car buying experience a phenomenal one without all the jerking around you get at other dealerships....and paid lot less! We are indeed satisfied customers and hope George will remain there when we are ready to buy our next car. Great job George and keep up the excellent job!!!!

IT IS THE MOST RELIABLE CAR I HAVE OWNED

by from Rockwall, TX on July 13, 2017

MET ALL MY DRIVING NEEDS. WILL SURE RECOMMEND IT. WOULD REALLY LIKE TO OWN A NEWER MODEL OF IT SOMEDAY.

Great CLS550

by from on April 8, 2017

I think the CLS550 is best looking Mercedes for all time. Power V8 engine, great quality, amazing performance.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Mercedes Benz Cls Class