1997 Mercedes Benz E Class

Fun car for high mpg

by from Los Angeles on September 3, 2017

Still looks great after 20 yrs. great gas mileage for a large vehicle. Will buy another if Mercedes benz sells similar straight six engine.

The best and most realible car ti have

by from Massapequa new york 11758 on August 3, 2017

The car meets all my needs and lives up too safety expectations amd more as well as a terriffic ride !

Excellent vehicle

by from Indianapolis on June 18, 2017

All new parts runs n drives perfect best car insurance have ever owned runs n drives perfect The car runs n drives perfect buy & sell & Restore from Painting from hood - bumper- headliner - Rims & tires best handing vehicle for its class

Best bang for your buck

by from on May 20, 2014

If you find one of these with less then 100k miles and was never in any accidents and had periodic mantainance then you've found a car that gives you the most for the money.

doesnt disappoint

by from new york on April 15, 2014

test drive the car ask the seller about its history if the water pump and head gasket have been replaced. look for engine wear the belt oils know that when you buy a used car you'll have to put some money in it for her to perform well. if you aren't ready to invest a little for a lot in the long run stay away from the w210

Used Mercedes E 320

by from Appleton, WI on October 30, 2013

I recently purchased a used Mercedes E 320 from a private party in Minnesota and was pleasantly surprised at the "surprise" under the hood. The car was explained to be in good mechanical condition. It is not. I should have smelled a rat as I sat in downtown Minneapolis traffic watching the smoke pour out from under the car. As I write this one month after purchase, the car is still in the shop for head gasket work. I will have to pay an additional $3,200 for this work. The starter cable also went out $540. It will need more things as well. Do I fell cheated? I don't know. I bought this car for $3200. I guess it's a work in progress, but wish the party that sold me the car had been more forthright with the condition.

recent car owner

by from NY on July 19, 2013

Ehen to this place, the services was fantastic, George took great care of my need, excellent customer service, I would recommend this dealer

A short drive (175mi.) but Iam in love!!

by from pequot lakes mn. on March 22, 2013

To soon to tell of the reliability but the first 175mi. went great! so well if fact I feel bad that all my life I have been without a Mercedes in my garage it will not happen in the next! I'm in Mn. and it is the second day of spring but it is 6 below out there and the snow is half way up the windshield! this not the weather conditions I want to take my car out so I will just sit in it and play the radio and try to learn something of my new toy. Great car for sure the best I have ever owned!! I'm sorry it came 60 years to late! John

Old Mercedes Deal for a STEAL!

by from Tulsa, OK on September 1, 2012

I have owned this car for five years. It has always reliably performed. I drive it to Chicago often (1,400 RT miles) and it is mechanically sound and holds the road. It has 300,000 miles on it, but it's a diesel, so it'll go another 200,000. I will buy another later-model Mercedes only if it is comparable to the one that I currently own.

my second Mercedes

by from Longmeadow, MA on December 7, 2010

do really love my mercedes, is there any other car on the road? since my first 300E it is impossible to drive any other car because I spend a great deal of time on the road and love the reliability, comfort and class of my new 1997 which I bought used as was the first mercedes

Our Expert Review: 1997 Mercedes Benz E Class